•28• And So The Truth Comes Out

OMG! I know I'm not supposed to update for one or two more days, but I couldn't resist got you guys to find out what happens! Here ya go😋

Josh's friends had a plan. They pretended to care about Maya and asked him when their next date was. Josh told them that their next date was on the next day for lunch. Josh's group planned planned something so good that it had no chance in failing in splitting them up.

The next day, Maya and Josh went to Chipotle for lunch. Of course they both decided to eat a healthy item from there so they each got a salad, each got a little taco, and each got a water bottle. All of a sudden, Josh's group came in. In the group are 3 people, but including Josh, it's 4. The people in the group are Josh, Darien, Max, and Alex. They walked over to Josh and Maya's table. "S'up" Darien said to Maya. "Hi." She awkwardly replied. Then Max looked at Maya and he said "Hey there. Sweet thang. What do you say, you and me, tomorrow at 7? I'll rock the bed with you." The other boys laughed but Max wasn't joking he actually wanted to... Rock the bed with her. Josh was about to say something to stick up for Maya, but Maya spoke up first and she said "Shut the hell up. And why would I date someone who can't even think of their own lines, all of us here know that you stole that from Zack in Zack and Cody." And then Josh, Darien, and Alex laughed at Max as Maya smirked at him.

When they all stopped laughing, Josh looked over at her and she looked back at him. He couldn't help it, so he just leaned in and pecked her lips. It would've been longer but Maya smiled through the kiss which kinda made Max, Darien and Alex feel grossed out, and plus, the other three boys were still there. They all said "Gross!" "What the f**k!" "The hell?!!" They each said. "What?" Josh questioned. "Don't they know you're older than her?" Alex questioned him but then Maya answered "Who? Josh? I know he's a year older than me. There's not really anything wrong with that." Maya calmly said as she held onto his hand. The guys all chuckled, except for Josh, he gulped. "He's older than that." Darien told her. After she heard that, she separated her hand from Josh's hand. "Josh how old are you?" Maya asked nervously. "Maya I'm 19. And... Im pretty sure you know when my birthday is." Josh looked down while Maya stood up. "Josh! You're three years older than me?!?!" Maya screamed/yelled/questioned all at the same time. "Maya. I-I can explain-" Josh was interrupted by Maya who said "Don't bother. I think I understand this situation well enough that you don't need to."Maya picked up her bag, and her phone and left.

Josh's group stood there watching him thinking while staring off into thin air. They also noticed that his eyes were teary eyed. That he was about to drop a tear. He rubbed it away thinking they didn't notice, but they did. He stood up, brushed past Darien and stood behind them waiting for them to come. "What are you waiting for? We have sh*t to do!" Josh and his group continued walking and went to his place.

        They had an idea to have a party on Friday as a sign showing that even though school is back on, everyone still has something to look forward to... Parties.

Josh's friends wanted the party to be an "invite only" party because they didn't want people that "aren't cool" to come to the party. But Josh wanted it to be an open party to everyone. Maya had a good effect on him. The first reason he wanted it to be an open party for everyone to come to, is because he's slightly nicer now. And the second reason is because he wanted Maya to be there. But he knew that if he invited her to come, she would know that he still wants to get back together with her. Although he did know he was 3 years older than her.