•20• Restaurant

Everyone met in the chilling area, but Josh was still in his room. "Lucas, go get Josh. Tell him he's gonna go in the second group." Cory said to Lucas. Lucas went up and got Josh, and when they both came down, everyone was waiting in the cars. Lucas and Josh were in the same group. And by groups, they meant car groups.

In one car, it's:
- Shawn(Driving)
- Katy
- Josh
- Lucas
- Farkle
- Zay

And in the other car is:

- Cory(Driving)
- Topanga
- Maya
- Riley
- Auggie
- Ava

It wasn't that long of a drive. It was only 10 minutes. Once they got there. Everyone got out of the car that Shawn was driving and they were waiting for everyone to get out of the car that Cory was driving. Everyone got out, and Josh looked at Maya as she came out. His jaw dropped. She came towards him and they were both speechless. Until Josh finally spoke up and said "So that's why you wanted me to wear this blue tie. Because it matched your dress. Well, I do like that we're matching." Josh and Maya both smiled.

They walked into the restaurant and were seated at their big table for 12. Everyone ordered their choice of food. Josh and Maya both ordered fries as a side. And they got one of the largest ones that they've ever seen before. And because they were sitting across from each other, they reached over and put both ends of it in each of their mouthed and kissed at the end. They both smiled through the kiss. And then separated and laughed after hearing everyone sarcastically saying "oooh". "Alright alright, we'll stop." Josh said laughing. "That was way too cheesy." "Yeah. But it was cute." Maya replied.

        They all ate and talked. Shawn kept noticing Josh. "You look familiar. Have I seen you before, Josh? You just look so familiar." Shawn asked him. "I think we do. Because you look familiar too, but I also can't remember where from." Josh replied as Shawn nodded. "So Josh I hear you like art just like Maya. What do you do? Paintings? Sculptures? Sketches?" Katy asked curiously. "Mostly sketches. But sometimes I make paintings. I don't really sculpt. But my mom is always trying to put me in her Pottery Class." Josh told her. And Cory added "I know, right? Women!" All the boys laughed and the girls just looked at their mans. But Farkle and Zay didn't mind. Especially since their women weren't there, they laughed as much as they wanted to.

Once the laughing died down, Shawn asked Josh "You do art?" "Yup". Was his reply. " Oh that's where I know you from. You helped me on a page for my website with photography. I took a picture of one of the best views I'd ever seen before, and you sketched it out. And they put the photo of the sketch of the view and the photo of the view next to each other on the website. Along with the essay I had written to go with the pictures." Shawn said as he finally remember where he met Josh from. "Oh yeah. Now I remember." Was all Josh said. After that conversation. Everyone kinda had little groups of conversations.

Once they all finished the dinner, they headed to the airport. Josh and Maya were seated next to each other again. They were both up at 10:00 talking while a few people already went to sleep. "So. I was thinking that I get to plan the next date for when we get back." Maya said while playing with her fingers. "You think you can handle that?" Josh smirked. "Oh, I know I can." Maya laughed.

        Maya had already planned what her date with him would be like. She wanted to surprise him just like how he always surprises her. Josh fell asleep, but Maya was up and awake planning and thinking about the date. Eventually, she fell asleep. And the whole night, she had a smile on her face as her's and Josh's fingers were locked as they were sleeping.