•11• Game Night Part 1

The next day, Maya woke up at Riley's place and just stayed there. It was simple. She wasn't sleeping, she was just sitting there, relaxing and thinking. First she thought about Riley, then Josh, then she thought about what she was gonna do over the summer and she realized that it was gonna be a boring summer because she had nothing to do all summer. And then all of a sudden, Topanga walked in. "Wake Up! Wake up! Everyone in the Family room quick!" She said. Maya and Riley walked to the family room and they sat. Sitting along with them was Cory, Auggie and Topanga.

        "So what are the news that you snatched me out of bed for?" Riley asked rubbing her eyes to actually wake up. And then Topanga started saying "We're all going to Malibu, California for a wedding. And each of you get to bring one guest. I'm bringing Katy and Cory is bringing-" Cory interrupted her and said "Shawnee!!!" He was super excited. "But whoever you bring, you have to run them by us and we have to approve them first and then they can come. Auggie, who are you bringing?" Topanga asked. "Ava!!!" He said happily and excitedly. "Riley, who are you bringing?" Topanga asked. "Can I bring Lucas And Zay And Farkle?" Riley asked. "Fine, but you aren't getting you're allowance for the next 3 and a half weeks." "Fine." Riley agreed. "Maya, who are you gonna bring?" Topanga asked. "Can I bring Josh? Mr. Matthews, you know him right? Mr. Matthews taught him, Joshua Matthews, last year." Maya said. "Cory, how was he?" Topanga asked him. "He was... Good. He improved over the months. And I hear great things from the teachers that teach him now. And Maya's always saying how he is the best, so I'd say he can come." Cory said. "I guess I agree too." Topanga said. And then it went quiet. But Cory broke the silence and said "Well, we're leaving in 1 week. So start packing and tell your friends to pack as well. And remember... Friday is family game night! Only 2 days away!" Everyone groaned and left him standing there alone still dreaming about family game night.

        On Friday, Riley came home with Maya. "Alright, let's play this game!" Cory said grabbing the game. "Wait, there's still more people who need to come." Riley said. "What do you mean? There's only us 5. Me, you, Topanga, Auggie, and Maya." Cory said. "Not today." Riley said as she opened the door and standing there was Josh and Lucas. "You can stay cause you have the same last name." Cory said to Josh. "But you-" Cory began but was interrupted by Topanga when she said "You two can stay. Come on in." Then Topanga and Cory started talking about it and finally agreed that they can both stay.

        They played the game. In the game, the partners were Auggie and Ava, Cory and Topanga, Maya and Josh, and Riley and Lucas. Lucas is currently dating Riley and he loves her, but he still has a little crush on Maya but he never told anyone. They started playing and played on. Then there were all having a good time. Especially Josh and Maya. They loved the game. Here and there, they landed on the "Kisses for The Mrs" a couple of times. And on that card, Josh gets to choose where he can kiss Maya, although he can't kiss her on the same spot more than once. First he chose her lips(and Cory was disgusted by that), then her cheek, and now it was her forehead. He put his arm around her and Cory gave Josh a scared/mad look. And Josh took his arm off of her, and then both Maya and Josh started laughing.

Author's Note:
Sorry for the 2-3 day break. But I just needed time to think about the chapters. And you're gonna love what happens in the parts of the Game Night. And just a little heads up, I may sometimes take little breaks like this again.