Chapter 6

I walk over to Hoseok's house with Oliver on his new leash while he's wearing his new collar that is blue. He trots along as his little paws hop naturally as his little head bobs. I knock on his door. It takes a while for him to open the door. "I'm so sorry.. I didn't know you were coming at this time.. I would have liked to look decent at least." He says. My eyes widen as I spot his hard toned abs with his pajama pants barely on his hips.

I look away feeling my face heat up to the highest temperature ever. Oliver gladly walks inside without question or demand. "Oh.. I'm sorry.." He says turning his back to me. I walk in and sit on his couch facing my back to him as well. "I'm just going to go put on a shirt real quick.." He says. I nod as if he was looking at me, "okay." Is all I can say. God. You're making this so hard for me to make up my mind. Why!? I can't get his skin out of my mind at the moment.

Sunny walks over to me and puts her head on my lap. I pet her white soft coat what was scattered with black spots. Her piercing hazel eyes look into mine. Oliver was too busy playing with the leash that was still connected to his collar.

"Sorry about that." He says walking out of the hall way as he ruffled his hair out of his eyes. My ass, you knew what you were doing. I smile at him. "It's no problem. I shouldn't have come so early. I just don't know what to do about the date." I confess. He stops in his tracks, his bare feet had stopped making a thumping sound against the rich hard wooded floors. "You gonna wear that? Maybe that'll scare him off." He chuckles before walking into the kitchen.

I look down at what I'm wearing, not remembering what I had dressed myself up in this morning. An over sized hooded sweater with baggy black sweats wearing my hair up in a bun and my flip flops. I chuckle. "No. I'm not wearing this.. I was thinking that it wouldn't be fair if I didn't make an effort." I say. He stops with what he's doing. "I get what you're saying." He says taking out two mugs.

"It would be in a way..." He pauses and squints as be smacks his hands together. "Disrespectful.. And unfair." I nod in agreement. "Yes. That's what I was thinking." I say from the couch. He pats a stool that is at his island in his kitchen. I walk over to sit down. "Do you like your coffee dark or light?" He asks. I think. "Light." I say. He smiles and nods, "good choice."

**

"No. But like... What were they like?" I ask him. He bites his lip. "My friends.. They.." He runs his fingers though his hair. "I'd have to say that they were very crazy.. And very weird. But, I'm happy I had them." He smiles. "They were like brothers to me. And it makes me grateful I had them." I smile. "So where are they now?" I ask. He looks away from me as he sips his coffee.

"I honestly don't know.. After the incident.. We all went our separate ways. And it feels like that all the stuff we went through together, never happened." He says his eyebrows knitting together. I frown, I'm tempted to ask what was the incident was.. But I shant intrude "How long haven't you seen them?" I ask. He looks at me as his eyebrow goes up. "Twelve years?" He asks, unsure himself. I look at him in amazement and in complete shock. "Twelve years?" I ask.

He nods. I look down at my mug, my finger gliding along the rim of the glossy tan clay mug. He's about to answer me when there's a knock at his door.

"Please excuse me." He says, and I nod giving him approval.. I mean not that he needed any because this is his house... You know what? Never mind. "Yah! Nari ah! What brings you here today?" He asks. She doesn't seem to notice my existence. "Um.. I wanted to ask you if you..." I'm totally wrong.. Oh God how I was wrong. "Faith?" She asks peeking into the house. She let's herself in, but Hoseok doesn't seem to mind.