Chapter 13

I cling to my coat as a gust of  harsh cold air clashes against my body. Its at that point of the year where its going to start to get extremely cold, the raining season even snow. Basically because it's September, but I can't complain because I like the cold weather. It reminds me of my dark soul. I finally make it to my house. When I open the door Oliver greets me with his little tail wagging. I close the door behind me and pick him up.

He sets his little paws on my chest and begins to lick my face. "Awe Olly. Guess what!?" He yelps as if answering me, maybe he did... "Sunny is okay!" I tell him. His tongue sticking out and the corners of , looking likes he's smiling. "I've gotta get ready for my date little one." I say as I walk into my room with him in my arms. I set him on my bed. I walk over to my closet and look for my favorite sweater dress. I turn and show it to Oliver who stares at me with his little beady eyes.

"You like?" I ask. He stands up and starts to yelp in excitement. I start to pull my hair back into a French braid, and get dressed.

I hear a knock at the door. "Oh! Okay. I've gotta go Olly." He lays down on the bed. I walk over to him and rub his head. "I'll see you after." I tell him. His eyes staring into mine sadly. I run my hand down his little body before heading out of my room. I open the door and there stands Shawn, looking cuter than ever. "Wow.. You look great." He tells me. I step out of the house and smile at him. "Thank you Shawn.. You look very handsome." I tell him. I see his cheeks grow color.

I lock the door behind me and walk up to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to his warm body.

The night atmosphere had gotten chillier, making me feel secure in his arms. I hug him back. He leans in and I meet him half way, our lips meeting. My cheeks heats up as he cups my face in his warm hands. My heart begins to pound. He pulls away. "Are you ready for our date?" He asks running his hands down to mine, intertwining our fingers. I nod, completely speechless from our kiss.

He smiles and leads me to his car, opening the passenger door for me so that I can get in. On our way, the sky looks beautiful as it illuminates the surroundings and buildings. The beautiful lighting reminds me that I haven't painted in a long time. We then pull up to the theater, he looks at me. "You ready?" He asks. I nod and we get out of the car. The gust of the ace makes me shudder. Why the hell do they have the damn ace on when its almost below 20° outside?

I grip my coat tighter. He looks at me and pulls me under his arm. We decide to watch a funny movie. I liked Shawn but I wasn't willing to cry in front of him or feel awkward if a inappropriate scene came up. He bought a large bucket of pop corn and some candy. I got a medium lemonade and he got a slushy. We make it to theater 5 where the movie was being projected. We find perfect seats in the middle of the room. We chat for a while.

"Faith.. You have to talk to your father some day. Or you'll just live with regret." He says. And I realize that he's right. "You're right.. I'll call him tomorrow morning.." I say tossing pop corn in my mouth. He smiles at me and leans in. I meet him half way and our lips touch. His hand caressing my cheek. The lights dim down and he pulls away. "I never get tired of your lips..." He says as he places his thumb on my bottom lip.

I just smile out of nervousness unable to really think about a answer. I avert my eyes to the large screen.

As the movie played I realized that this was the worst movie we could have chosen. So. Much. Sex. I felt so uncomfortable, and I could feel the awkward tention with Shawn as we sat there and watched these scenes.

**
Hoseok's POV

Next morning

I lay in bed with Nari under my arm. God, I feel so guilty. We shouldn't have done this, spent the night together. She turns and lays her head on my bare chest, her breast pressing against my side. I feel this pool of remorse rush over me. I just kind of lay there.. Unable to think of what to do next. The night I should have been taking care of Sunny, I'm in bed getting layed. How does that even make sense? She snuggles closer to me. Great. How am I supposed to get out now?