Chapter 10

I wake up the next morning feeling amazing. I haven't felt this great in days. I smile with Oliver in the crook of my, I run my fingers along his small being. He stretches with a high pitched yawn then stands up.

**

"How about this one?" I ask him as I show him another toy. He smells it for a bit then barks, I toss it in the cart. "How about some treats? Huh boy? Would you like that?" I ask him as he sits in the cart, looking like a small child. He barks and wags his tail. I look down at the various treat bags. There's one that clean the teeth and one that makes the coat healthier.

"How about both huh? You're like my baby, so I'll buy you what ever you want." I talk to him in a baby voice. He sticks out his tongue and yelps. I set both bags in the cart. "I think that's good, don't you think?" I ask him, he barks again. So I make my way over to the register where she's at. God how I forgot about her.

She just stares at me with a blank expression until I'm up to her fully. "Hi Faith." Is all she says with no feeling what so ever in her voice. "Hi Nari." I say. She begins to scan my items, she looks at Oliver. "Hey buddy." She says. But he's not paying attention because he's playing with his new toy. "Okay. Your total is 34,381.459912 won." She says. I hand her my card and she scans it. Her face drops. "I don't fricken believe it." She stares at me with a straight face.

I'm confused. "I don't fricken believe it." She says again, this time her voice higher. My eyebrows knit. "What? What don't you believe?" I ask her in complete bewilderment. She throws my card at me and crosses her arms over her chest. I bend down to pick it up and put it back into my purse. "You're Heon's daughter." She says. My heart stops, I feel my throat sore up. "It says it on your stupid card smart one." She says. "And?" I ask.

She let's out a rude laugh. "That's why you got so defensive when I started talking shit about Lean Industry. Because your father owns that company." She says. I reach for my bags, not wanting to hear anymore. "You're a lying bitch." She says pulling my things away, out of my reach.

"Excuse me!? I'm not a lying Bitch! I never told you anything about my job because you kept talking over me. I was just able to tell you that I work at the company. And plus why must you know my business?" I tell her feeling real pissed off now, so much for a great day.

"Oooo. What would Hoseok think about this? I bet you've never told him." She says with a dirty smirk playing on her pink painted lips completely avoiding my question. My heart stops, my pulse quickens. "I was planning on telling him." I say. She smiles. "So I'm right, you haven't told him." She says.

I stare at her with a mad expression on my face, but she doesn't seem to be intimidated by me. Being that she's taller than me and looks like she can beat me up. "How would he feel if he knew that you kissed him knowing I was there? And that you confessed so that it would drive me away so you can have him for yourself?" I ask her. Her face doesn't drop or twitch, showing me that my words had no effect on her.

"Oh, I'm sure he'd be mad, but not as mad as he'd be with you and your filthy secret." She says smiling. "And why would he care about what I've done? He liked it anyways, that's why he asked me out the other day. I guess I can thank you for that, he told me you had a hunch that I had feelings for him and that made him realize that he had feelings for me too." She says, her words burning holes into my fresh wounds that had just finished healing.

"Not that you care, right? You didn't like him the way I do.. right?" She asks in an annoying tone. I say nothing. I just want to get my things and leave. "But it doesn't matter because I have him wrapped around my little finger, and he's all mine. Just for me. And there is no place for you." I bite my tongue, trying not to laugh out loud at her nonsense. That she'd assume she has Hoseok all to herself.