Prologue.

Hey this is my brand new story :D i hope you all like it :D please vote and comment please! :) 

A picture of the main characters is in the side :D! >>>

Kim :D! 

__________________________________________________

Prologue. 

I glanced up and down the train, 5 o’clock rush hour, great. I carried on walking up the train until I spotted an empty seat next to a boy who must have been about 19 wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket, he had a bad boy look to him, I made my way over to him.

“Hey, do you mind if I sit here” I said pointing to the seat with his bag on.

“No of course” he said moving his bag off the seat.

“Thanks” I said sitting down, since my parent’s divorced I have to travel back and forth on this stupid train to see my dad. It’s an hour train ride each way so I only get to see him for about two hours as I have to be back at my mum’s for tea at six.

I live with my mum, younger brother, well step brother and my mum’s new husband, we all live in a tidy sized semi detached house. On the other hand my dad lives in a tiny one-bedroom apartment with his girlfriend, who hates me.

“You look exhausted,” the boy next to me said staring at my face.

“Uh, yeah I am, I have to travel for two hours on this crammed train to see my dad three times a week! Plus I work for these snotty people every Saturday with my mum” he just smiled and nodded, as if he wanted me to go on, it was nice to talk to someone but should I tell a stranger my feelings, well he’s cheaper than a shrink.

“Ugh, I hate it, they walk around like they own the place, they probably do but still they don’t realise that people like me have to work really hard to get some cash and they think it grows on trees!” I said throwing my arms up in the air.

“I know I totally agree” he said a lot quieter than me because well I was sort of shouting, I slumped down in the chair and decided to shut up because people were starting to stare.

“I’m not normally like this by the way,” I said blushing.

“I’m just really stressed, I have so much going on at once” I sighed while he giggled.

“Your funny when you’re stressed” he said holding back from going into a fit of laughter.

“You think it’s funny,” I said trying not to laugh.

“Yup” he said popping the ‘p’.

“Okay it is sort of funny,” I said giggling.

“The name’s Will by the way” he said holding out his hand towards me.

“Scarlett” I said shaking his hand.

“Well this is my stop,” he said getting up as the train stopped.

“See you around Scarlett” he said walking off the train, the whole way home I had a huge smile on my face.