Chapter 1

The early morning sun shone bright in the blue sky as you drove through Los Santos. The smell of the nearby ocean weaved through the air and filled you with a sense of warmth. Living near the sea was a joy for you, and moving away was out of the picture entirely. Los Santos was your home.

Though, recently, crime rates have sky-rocketed. There's lots of gang activity in Los Santos, though you were pretty confident it would veer away from you. It has so far, so why would it stop now?

The worst gang in all of Los Santos, known as the Vanoss Crew, was the biggest thing everyone worried about. Whispers through the streets would find you, and you'd hear ridiculous rumors and stories of how ruthless they are.

You kept driving through the large city, heading straight for the bank. A big day was ahead, so you were going to the bank to make a deposit. The furniture in your house was pretty old, so today was the day you were finally going to replace them with new furniture.

You parked the car in front of the large bank. The warm air grazed your skin as you opened the car door and got out of the car. The sound of the busy streets filled your ears. You entered through the large glass doors and into the elegant bank.

The long line of bankers at their desks stretched out along the left wall. All of the desks you saw had customers at them, so you walked further to see if there was a banker you could talk to. There was a banker who seemed to have no one talking to them at the very end, so you made your way to her. She had her desk set up right by the back door, where the bank stored the money and whatnot.

"Morning!" You smiled at the lady with glasses on. She looked up at you and returned the smile, revealing her bright white teeth.

"Good morning miss. How can I help you?" She spoke with a gleam in her eye as she adjusted her glasses.

"I would like to deposit some cash from my account."

"Name?"

"(F/n) (l/n)."

"Ah, miss (l/n). How much will you be depositing today?"

You opened your mouth to reply, but the sound of a gun being fired shocked you. Screams of terror erupted through the bank and you turned to see what the commotion was. A group of men came in, firing guns like crazy and yelling at everyone to get down. You followed their orders so you wouldn't risk getting shot.

There was a man in a red jacket with an owl mask and an AK-47 leading the gang. You also saw men wearing a pig mask, a bear mask, a paper bag, a hockey mask, a monkey mask, an eagle mask, and lastly was guy wearing a tux paired with yellow sandals.

It's them. It's the Vanoss Crew, the ones you heard so much about. The gang everyone in Los Santos knew and feared. They came running to the door by the desk you were at, and they all barged through the door.

Two men came out to watch all the hostages in the lobby. The guy with a paper bag on his head and the man with yellow sandals came out with their guns ready to shoot anyone who dared to escape.

Moments later, the other men came out with duffel bags weighed down by piles of money. They all cheered like they just won some kind of game, and they threw the bags over their shoulders.

The man in the pig mask had a surge of excitement go through him. He couldn't keep still while they all stood there.

"Woo! That gave me an intense adrenaline rush! I need to do something extreme!" He yelled as he pumped his fist. The man in the owl mask laughed at him before telling him to calm down.

"Guys I gotta do something before we leave," he said in a hurried tone. His eyes scanned the bank. He was looking at every hostage in the room until his eyes stopped at you, laying a few feet away from him.