Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

A rather large headache formed as your eyes slowly slid open. The light pouring in from the window hurt your (e/c) eyes. Though you were still tired, you could've sworn someone had rushed out of the door as soon as you woke up.

A small crack came from your arms as you stretched. A yawn followed after, and pain shot through your stomach and neck. Your hand followed the bandages that covered your belly and neck. The clock next to the bed said it was 4:53 pm.

I was asleep for a few hours...

The blankets peeled off your legs and you touched the cold wood floor with your feet. The floor was no longer covered in blood; they had probably cleaned it all up.

Guilt came over you all at once, and you almost cried. But then you remembered that being here wasn't your choice, it was theirs. Guilt shouldn't be the first feeling, it should be anger. Not just at the Vanoss Crew, but at yourself for not doing a better job at committing suicide.

It was almost over. This pain, this struggle. I was almost at the end.

Crying wasn't going to fix anything, so you just went on with the day. A shower sounded great, so that's exactly what you did next. A long, warm shower. You took as long as you could, so maybe you were able to use up all their hot water.

Since you had no clothes to change into, you were forced to put the bloody clothes back on. The blood stains had dried by now, and they covered so much of the shirt that you couldn't quite tell what color it previously was.

A knock echoed from the door and into the room. Reluctantly, you went over to the door.

"Come in," you called to the person on the other side while you finished brushing your (h/l) wet hair.

The door opened slowly, revealing someone you didn't recognize at first on the other side. It wasn't until you saw the red jacket that you realized it was Vanoss. It was the first time you saw him without a mask, though he was wearing sunglasses.

You huffed as soon as you recognized him. Vanoss was the last person you ever wanted to see.

"Um, so the gang and I had a conversation while you were... sleeping," he let himself in as he began to speak, "We all decided you're too dangerous to leave alone, so you will have a bodyguard from here on out."

You feared the end of this discussion, because you could already see where it was heading, and it didn't sit well with you.

"I was chosen to be the bodyguard," he finished without looking at you. He sounded a little mad when he said he was chosen. You crossed your arms in front of your chest.

He turned back around, adjusted his sunglasses, and just stood there silently. It felt like he was staring at you from head to toe. It became unbearable.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors? You look like a douche," you coldly commented. He replied with and angry huff and went to leave, only to stop at the door.

"Look, if you would be less of a bitch, this could be less pain for the both of us," he harshly responded.

You shot him a glare and said nothing. He looked back with a cocky smirk on his face, clearly proud of himself.

"This isn't worth the effort," you softly mumbled.

"Whatever. Anyways, Nogla has food cooking and it's almost done."

"I don't want food."

"I never asked what you wanted."

He opened the door again and held it open, waiting for you to follow him. He stood there for a minute or so as you stared at him, not moving a muscle.

"I don't want to use force, but if I have to I will."

That was enough to persuade you to go. Though you didn't want to, you went with him into the living room. You could feel everyone's eyes glued to you when Vanoss led you in.

He went into the kitchen, and you followed behind. Nogla stood at the stove, mixing something in a large pot. The room smelled like cheese and chicken, which smelled pretty good.

"What's for dinner?" Vanoss asked.

"Grilled chicken alfredo with bread sticks and salad," he mumbled back, too busy cooking to look over at Vanoss.

Someone walked in as well, and you turned around to see Moo come in. He smiled at you, and went over to Vanoss.

"You know, we should probably look into getting (y/n) some new clothes. The ones she's wearing are pretty much ruined," he said while looking back and forth from Vanoss to you.

"We will take care of that after dinner. I don't want to pay for new clothes, so we will go back to her home and let her grab her clothes," he crossed his arms, avoiding looking over at you.

"Cheap as always," Moo chuckled as he went over to Nogla.