Chapter 2

"Hey," a voice echoed through the darkness.

"Hey," it got a bit louder as the darkness disappeared.

"Hey!" You could finally hear the voice, loud and clear, and your eyes finally drew enough strength to open.

A large headache was causing your head to throb and you couldn't feel your hands. You attempted to move your hands but couldn't; you were tied to a chair. The rope was so tight your hands fell asleep due to lack of blood flow and they had turned a light purple color.

Footsteps came closer, and you glanced up to see Vanoss coming closer. He still had the owl mask on and his red jacket, and he also carried a pistol. He cocked it and aimed it forward at you.

"I have some questions for you. Don't answer or answer incorrectly, and you'll get a bullet in your leg," he chuckled.

Basically and Delirious stood by the door, maybe for security purposes. Then Wildcat stood in the far right corner with a rifle. Do they really need this much security? It seemed silly to you. You weren't threatening, at least in your opinion.

To calm yourself down a bit, you began to observe your surroundings. By the looks of it, you were in some type of meeting room the guys used for gang purposes. A map of Los Santos hung on the right wall, covered by pictures and markings. Tables covered with papers stood against the opposite wall.

"Question one: how much money do you have in the bank?" You gave him a questioning stare before replying. Why would he need to know that?

"...if my paycheck was added to it, p-probably about," you paused so you could calculate it, "$50k."

It was dumb to answer so honestly, especially something he couldn't know the correct answer to, but your fears were being manipulated.

He looked back at Wildcat, and they seemed to have a conversation between each other in their heads. Wildcat gave a little nod before Vanoss turned back around. He lowered his gun a bit.

"Question 2: you work for the police or any authority of sorts?"

You shook your head to indicate you didn't, and he lowered his arm to his side.

"Good. Those are the only questions I had, anyone else have a question for her?" He turned to the three others in the room.

"I've got one: what's your name?" Basically called. Vanoss smacked his head for not thinking of such a crucial question.

"... It's (f/n)," you answered.

"I have a question: can you cook?" Wildcat raised his hand and lowered his gun.

"Wildcat!" Vanoss laughed.

"What? I'm hungry," Wildcat huffed in response.

Vanoss turned back to you and cleared his throat and straightened his jacket. He slid the pistol into the waistband of his pants.

"Okay, we are officially going to use your money. We'll be able to purchase some new military grade weapons. At least until your account is empty, you don't have the ability to work anymore so it will empty soon," Vanoss announced.

"Yay! My wreckless act caused us to get more money!" Wildcat cheered.

"Are we done here? I can't feel my hands," you asked, not even bothered by the fact your money was being stolen.

"Yeah yeah," Vanoss waved his hand to dismiss your impatience.

He walked up and grabbed a knife from a nearby table. You froze for a second, worried he was about to drive it through you but instead he used it to cut the ropes. Once he was done, you lifted your hands and rubbed them. They felt fat and weird, given the fact they were still numb.

"So, about that food," Basically began as his stomach growled.

"Relax you guys, I'll order some pizza. For now, lock (f/n) in the guest room," Evan replied in a huff, walking out of the door. Delirious and Basically came forward with their guns. They each stood on each side of you and directed you to the guest room. On the way there, you had an opportunity to see parts of the apartment. It was fancy and modern, with lots of furniture and decorations.

They led you to a white door. Delirious opened it for you, and shoved you into the room. The door slammed shut, and the door's lock made a click noise. You were now trapped.