Chapter 25

"Evan..." you began, feeling flustered.

"I love you, and I want you to know that, every second I get to tell you," he kept his grip on your hand. He smiled gently, looking deeply into your eyes.

"I love you too Evan," you smiled back at him as he continued to look at you.

The waitress came back to quickly get your order. You didn't know what to order, so you ordered the same thing Evan got. May quickly wrote down the order and left.

The food came out fast, and you and Vanoss devoured it swiftly. The food was great, given the fact it was so expensive. You felt guilty making Vanoss pay for it, but you didn't have any money to give him.

The two of you walked out of the restaurant feeling pretty stuffed. The sky was now dark and the sun had fully gone down. The night had just begun, though. Vanoss still had some plans.

"Alright, off to the books store. Shall we," be held his hand out to you. You giggled and took his hand, ready for the other things he had in mind.

The book store was styled to appear old fashioned, but it didn't look run-down. There was a little coffee shop in the front of the store with people reading the books they just purchased.

You walked in, overwhelmed by the two floors of book shelves. You turned to Evan, and he was also surprised.

"So many books..." you muttered.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Look around," he gave you a little push and watched you ride the escalator to the second floor.

You scanned the numerous sections, looking for a genre you liked. You stopped at fiction and walked to the bookshelves.

There was fairytale stories, historical fiction, tall tales, and many more. You felt overwhelmed, but in a good way. One book in particular caught your eye, and you stopped in your tracks. You looked at the cover curiously.

The cover had a city landscape, and there was a man holding a rainbow gun in a red jacket. You shrugged and took it with you back downstairs to where Evan stood waiting for you.

"Picked out a book you want?" he asked as you walked up to him. You nodded and held up the book, letting him examine the cover.

Vanoss walked over to the cashier with you behind him. He paid for the book, and the two of you walked out of the book store.

"Thank you Evan," you hugged him.

"You're welcome," he hugged you tight.

"Where are we going next?" you looked up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"It's a surprise," he said as he held your hand and began to walk down the sidewalk once more. You walked three blocks until you stopped in front of a large mall. Vanoss kept walking and kept ahold of your hand.

"I figured," he started as be walked up to a large shoe store, "Since the shoes you have now are rugged and torn, you might want a new pair."

You looked down and your converse. They were ripped and dirty, and you hadn't really paid attention until he said something just now.

"I guess I do. But are your sure you don't mind getting me shoes?" you gave him a concerned glance.

"My whole afternoon was dedicated to you, no matter what. Money is out of the equation. Either way, I do owe you about $50,000," he chuckled. He walked into the store, leading you by the hand. There were walls of shoes from large brands. The prices ranged from $50 to over $100.

"I might just get another pair of sneakers," you spoke, still unsure of what to buy.

"Lead the way," Vanoss replied. You walked over to a large wall covered in name brand shoes. You picked a pair from your favorite shoe brand and found your size. You turned to Vanoss and handed him the shoes.

He paid for them and walked out of the store. You followed behind him, waiting for the next surprise. He kept walking and stopped at a clothes store.

"Clothes?" you asked curiously.

"You only have what clothes you got from your apartment, and even then you don't have many clothes. I just thought you would want more," he smiled. You smiled back, feeling happy by the fact he planned this before you got there. You went in with Vanoss and purchased a lot of clothes. When you both walked out, you each had two bags hanging from each arm and carrying one in each hand.

"I feel like you're spoiling me," you remarked as you headed back to the truck. The cool night breeze blew your hair as you walked down the sidewalk. The city lights illuminated the street, making the busy street glow.

"I'm just making sure you know how much I love you," he replied as you neared the truck.

~

(I know this is sudden and I should've given a warning before the chapter but it's too late. Warning: this next part contains light smut. If you don't feel comfortable, please skip this part)

After putting away all the clothes, you decided to lay down. Vanoss layed beside you on the bed, both of you staring up at the ceiling.

"Thank you. For everything," you glanced at him.

"Anytime," he looked over at you. He learned in and the two of you started kissing. Vanoss sat up and you followed suit, still kissing. He began to pin you to the bed, deeply kissing you. The passion you felt for Vanoss felt like it was melting you. He began to kiss your neck, lightly sucking your neck as well. You let out a mustered moan.

His hands traced your sides, moving up and down. He slipped his hand under your shirt and proceeded to take it off.

He then paused for a second to take his shirt off, then continued to kiss you as he traced your body.

"Evan..." you moaned as he reached further down.

^°~.~°^

You woke us the next morning feeling a little sore. The duvet covered your bare body as you layed there, remembering what happened before you went to sleep. Vanoss was snoring quietly beside you under the duvet. He was also naked. You noticed he began to stir.

"Good morning," he mumbled.

"Morning," you replied, sheepishly covering your exposed chest. He reached us and pulled you down, holding you in his arms. Your bare skin was against his. Typically you'd be flustered, but you weren't fazed at all.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you more," you buried your face in his bare chest.