Carolina

So I'm always rereading my chapters and making changes so sometimes you might what to relook them over to make sure you don't miss anything anyway lets get right into it.

((don't own anything))

(3rd person)

Mother of Invention 0400 hours                                                                                                                                                 

Agent Carolina was currently training pushing her self to beat Tex. The new agent hadn't been in the project more than a mouth and had already proven to Carolina that she was better than her. So every morning around 3 o'clock Carolina would get up eat breakfast and train and train. Currently she was throwing a series of punches and kicks to improve her speed. Carolina and finished the round when F.I.L.S.S voice came over the intercom.

"That round showed a 4.3% increase in-"

"Run it again F.I.L.S.S!" Carolina cut the AI off

"Restarting round"

And Carolina would start the process over and over but in the middle of her 4th round the simulation stopped.

"What the hell F.I.L.S.S start it back up" said Carolina frustrated that she couldn't continue training.

"Negative agent Carolina the Director has informed me that you need to see him in his office"

"Tell him he can wait I'm in the middle of something!" she said almost yelling

Then a different voice came over the intercom it was the voice of the Director himself and he was not happy.

"YOU will come to my office right now Agent" he demanded

"Of course sir give me a moment" she said

Agent Carolina sighed 'Its not good enough I need to get better' she thought

She walked to the locker room to change and she looked at the clock. She had been training since Two and now its Four in the morning. She started to change into some regular clothes but then realizing she definitely needed a shower.

"F.I.L.S.S tell the Director i'll be a little late"

"Of course Agent Carolina"

About Ten minutes later Carolina walked into the Director's office.

"Ah Agent Carolina it seems you took your time getting here." he said

"Sorry Sir I needed to change" Carolina replied

"Well I didn't call you here to chat, we may have a new agent coming and I want you to go pick him up see if he is fit to be in the project"

Carolina was quite surprised the last time they brought a new agent to the project it almost killed York and they want to bring another one in?

" But Sir with what happened the last time we brought a new agent in are you sure this is the best idea"

" I know you are worried with what happened to Agent New York thats why I'm sending you, you'll have the final decision I'm fine with whatever you pick."

"Alright at least do we have a profile?"

"That's another thing that we need to look into its almost like he as no record at all so while you are with him I'm going to see if I can find anything on him"

"Okay understood sir when do I leave?"

" In about 30 minutes inform the rest of the freelancers of a potential new agent and tell them to be on their best behavior I DON'T want a repeat of last time is that understood!"