A new ability! Capture or Kill the Traitor!

Well guys I'm back and it seems that you enjoyed the little X-Mas story I put out for you guys. Not gonna lie its kinda fun writing a bit off story. Anyway I'm here and finals are closing in and all I can ask is for you guys to wish me luck. Anyway I also wanted to say thank you guys for the support, to be honest I know I am not the best writer and I make alot of mistakes when I write but over 650 reads is insane! I never thought it would get past 100. Anyway keep commenting and voting it helps me. Also if you have any ideas then let me know I love hearing them. Anyway lets get into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six was walking towards the armory. The quartermaster had told Six that what Six ordered was there and he could come pick it up. Six also had to pick up a new armor enhancement given to him by the Director. Honestly Six was familiar with them, he used them quite a bit on Reach and on his other missions before. However, he never really thought he needed them.

But Six didn't know which one he was gonna be given. Six hadn't got any more information other than. 'Agent we have a prototype enhancement, we would like for you to test out.' Six really didn't know how he felt about 'testing' one out. However it could prove to be better than the ones on Reach. Of course the UNSC had already created technology that far surpassed the equipment on Reach, so if it was better it would be something to try out.

Six entered the armory and walked up to the counter.

"Ah agent Rhode Island, I was wondering when you'd show up." Said the quartermaster.

"It's done then?" Asked Six

"Yep. Just as you wanted it, though it might be a bit over board." Said the quartermaster. Grabbing Six's request and putting it on the table.

"There's no such thing. I was told you had something else for me?" Questioned Six

"Yeah, here." Said the quartermaster handing over the armor ability. By the looks of it the device was a active camouflage ability. However it was modified. Six didn't know how but he'd find out soon.

Six was supposed to test his new equipment against Agent North and his new A.I, Theta. More and more A.I were being created which meant the original A.I was being fragmented more quickly. More laws were being broken and still Six had no idea when to make his move.

Soon though, Six could feel it. Soon.

"Well thank you for this. It's perfect." Said Six

"Of course anytime." Said the quartermaster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

York, South, North, Wash, Delta, and Theta were all having a conversation about the new addition to the team. Of course it was right before the test of the new A.I. North was just trying to get the little guy comfortable with everyone.

However the conversation between the two A.I units was cut short by the Director.

"Hello everyone. I hope your ready to begin our test." Said The Director everyone getting into a line and standing at attention. "Delta! I believe you know the protocol about communicating directly with other A.I units."

"I apologize sir, I will log off." Said the green A.I

"Don't. I want you to help administer the test. Gentlemen, if you will take the floor." Said The Director.

"Alright just like we practiced." Said North to his A.I

"Aren't they gonna watch?" Asked Theta

"Of course, they want to see if you're as good as I said you are." Said North