Project Freelancer 2

Now before we get started I just wanted to make clear that Six joins after Tex fights York and them, but before the sarcophagus mission. Now I also realize that York is still in the infirmary but don't worry I have a plan to fix that. Anyway this chapter pick ups where the last one left off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Don't own anything))

(3rd person POV)

Noble Six started to walk over to the table where Carolina, York, North, South, and Wash were all seated eating they're breakfast. They eyed Six as he walked over probably trying to see what type of person he would be like. The chatter in the lunch room started to pick up again and soon it was back to normal.

Once Six got to the table he stood there in front of it for a bit taking in all of the people sitting there. No one said anything as they where probably sizing up Six as well. Sitting at the table was a guy with brown hair and a bandage over is left eye. Sitting to the right of him was a guy with blonde hair and a girl with blonde hair, if Six had to guess they where twins. Then sitting next to the girl was a guy with black and yellow armor, eating with his helmet on? I mean Six wore his armor a lot mostly because it was second nature but he didn't eat in it. He could take his armor off when ever but eating in it was a little weird. Everyone stayed quiet for only a minute but to everyone else but Six it felt like forever. But the guy with the bandage over his eye decided to speak, probably doing so before things got more awkward than they already where.

"Ahem, right so you must be the new guy Carolina was talking about I'm agent New York but everyone just calls me York." York said standing up and extending his hand to Six. Six didn't want to be rude so he shook his hand.

"Wow quite the strong grip you got there." York said letting go of his hand and sitting down. "Let me introduce you to everyone. This here sitting next to me is Agent North Dakota and sitting next to him is Agent South Dakota, they're twins." York said pointing to the two.

"Please just call us North and South." Said North. Six nodded in response and looked at the guy wearing armor. Even though Wash couldn't see Six's face he could feel his eye's on him and it made him want to disappear.

"And that chicken over there is Agent Washington, everyone just calls him Wash." Said York laughing at Wash. "And you already know Carolina." Six nodded in response. Once done everyone looked at him.

"I'm Agent Rhode Island." Said Six. Everyone was a bit surprised to hear his voice it wasn't anything like Maine's that guy was huge and he had the deepest voice ever. But Six just sounded like a regular guy.

"Well it's nice to meet you Rhode Island, here sit with us." York said pointing to a seat between Carolina and Wash. Six nodded in response and sat down.

"Hey question, is it cool if we just call you Rhode." Asked Wash. Six looked at him thinking about the question. Everyone on Noble team just called him Six so he figured why not.

"Sure why not." Six answered getting a relieved sigh from Wash.

"So Rhode, what did you do before Freelancer?" Asked North.

"I used to be apart of a Black Ops special forces team." Six answered

"Well what happened?" North Asked

"Well after a mission went bad my cover was blown and I had to be taken out of it. Instead of putting me back out there ONI asked me if I wanted to try something new and they sent me here." Answered Six

"Well what are you good at?" Asked Wash

"I don't follow." Six replied

"Well for example, I'm good at sniping and recon. My sister is good at infantry.(A/N I didn't know what her specialty was so I figured that would work.) York is our infiltration specialist. Carolina is our squad leader. And Wash........" North said not finishing the last part.