Civilian life.

Hey guys sorry for the wait. The monster is back and it's name is school. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning is so not okay. However I do plan on updating every week or so unless i get like a ton of work. So if I don't update every week then don't panic I will update eventually. However 80+ reads thanks so much. Anyway this chapter won't be anything too special just a little break from the main story. So lets get into it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six and the rest of the Freelancers were on their way back from the Sarcophagus mission. Six could feel Carolina's eye's on him the whole time. Maine as York said, had been picked up by another Pelican and they too were on their way back. The Freelancers hadn't said much, probably due to the fact that the mission was a hard one and Six knew it was exhausting for them.

'I got to careless, I can't keep doing that. No doubt that the Freelancers are going to ask questions. I need to hold back unless it's a emergency.' Thought Six. Six turned his head to look at Carolina, when his head turned he seen her look away.

'There's no doubt that she'll give me hell about going alone with out telling her. However I know she is already looking for answers on how I was able to think of that. I don't think she will question me straight up but if she does, I 'll keep the answers short and simple.'  Thought Six.

"Mother of Invention this is 479er requesting landing in hangar B." Said 479er

"You're free to land, the director is in the hangar waiting." Said F.I.L.S.S

"Okay roger that F.I.L.S.S" Said 479er. She then turned to the group of freelancers. "You hear that, the director will be there when we land." Said 479er

Six could feel the familiar slowing down and the position the pelican was getting in to for landing. Six moved to the back right in front of the pelican door, he grabbed the handles on the ceiling and awaited a landing.

The pelican landed and the green light lit up the inside of the pelican. The door slowly opened, Six could see the director and someone who he heard from the rest of the Freelancers who was called the counselor. All agents came out of the pelican and stood in front of the Director in a line.

"Agents." He said

All agents snapped at attention. "Sir!" They all yelled

"I am happy to say that this mission was a success. We secured both the primary and secondary objectives. This however is thanks to agent Rhode Island. His stealth abilities are a key reason why Team A was able to extract the objective, and his quick thinking made it possible to extract Team B and the secondary objective safely." Said The Director. "Good work."

"Just doing my job sir." Said Six. Six then walked up to the Director and pulled out the key code.

"Thank you very much agent." Said The Director. "Me and the Counselor have decided to give you a 4 day break for this success. Agent Maine is currently under going surgery, we do know he is going to survive but we don't know how much damage is permanent. So we will be docking on planet, you are free to leave the ship as you wish however you are not allowed to bring your armor or any large weapons off the ship. I suggest you get some rest, you are dismissed." Said The Director.

The Director then began to walk away and most of the freelancers went about they're own business. The only freelancer still there were Six, Carolina, Wash, North and York. York turned to the group.

"Guys this is so sweet we haven't had a day off in a long time. I say we go hit the club." Said York

"Sounds like a fun idea to me." Said North