The Fall and the Aftermath.

hey everyone I'm back from the horror that is finals. Anyway a lot of you guys seemed to really liked the last chapter. I believe it was my best one yet, honestly. However now I don't know how much the of the hype will last. Anyway we are like 10 reads from 800 reads and that is insane. Anyway this is the last chapter to the freelancer arc. Then after this there will be a time skip so anyway lets jump right in. I just wanted to let everyone knew that this chapter would have been out sooner but it didn't save but I do have my laptop so more updates and easier updates.

Sorry about that guys I had a family vacation but I'm back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of a dense jungle walked two long figures. One figure was female and wore black armor, while the other was male and wore tan and white armor. The two walked through the dense forest looking for something in particular.

"Tex? Can you tell me why we are on this planet?" Asked the one in tan armor also known as Agent New York or York for short.

"We are looking for something alright, you'll know when you see it." Said the one in black also known as Tex or Agent Texas.

"That doesn't really tell me anything." Whined York.

The two had been walking on this planet for quite sometime. Texas had convinced York of what the Project was really about. Texas also said that to take down the project that they would need something in this forest. However Texas never really said what it was.

Whenever York asked she would just reply with a "You'll see." or a "You'll know when you see it." Neither of which York was satisfied with the answers he was given.

"You can't give me a little hint?" York begged.

Texas really liked York, but sometimes he could be a pain in the ass. He just kept whining and whining, he was really quite lazy. But Texas new there was a reason he was the former 2nd spot Freelancer. But Texas figured it was a bit unfair to compare York to him. Nobody and Tex meant nobody would compare to her former partner and friend, Rhode Island. But Tex would keep her promise to him and take down the Project.

Texas sighed. "Fine, you know the significance of this planet?" Asked Tex

"Um no. Hey D, do you know?" York asked his green A.I.

"I believe Agent York that the Freelancer space station that exploded two days ago, was orbiting this planet." Answered Delta

"Wait you don't mean the one-" York started but his sentence was finished by Texas

"Yes that space station." Answer Tex

"So why are we here? I mean we can't be looking for him. He's dead." Said York

"Rhodes body was never found and what was left of that station landed on this planet here. So we are going to see if there is anything here that can help us." Said Texas

"Right." Said York

"But, we just need to find." Texas trailed off at the end of her sentence.

"That." Said York pointing to burnt part of the forest.

Trees were broken and on the ground. The grass was on fire or black. In the middle of it all was a grave yard of scrap metal that looked like shrapnel from a grenade. Some were big and some were small. Some were laying down some were sticking out of the ground. The small of smoke and gas filled the air.

"Good job York, your better at finding things then breaking into stuff." Said Texas walking past him and into the field.

"Yeah thanks. Wait hey!" Said York following her.