Voting (Closed)

The voting for the next story is closed. Feel free to leave your support for the story ideas.

So this is a voting page for my next story after this one. The type of story will be listed as well as the pairing and main character. The voting will be ongoing until the end of this story. 

First story idea. This one is my favorite. A Fairy Tail/Bleach crossover with Grimmjow as the main character. The pairing will be Grimmjow x Erza. (A/N Something you don't see everyday but I think it could work.)This would probably be the longest story of the four. Setting Fairy Tail universe.

I also decided to change the voting to only two voting options the one above and the one under this message.

Second story idea. A Fairy Tail/ Highschool DxD crossover. Gray would be the main character and the pairing would be a Gray x Rias. I know the show is a harem show but I'm not really one for those stories. Gray would also have his devil slaying magic. 

Now all of these ideas I'm completely fine with writing and I want to know what you guys want me to write. Depending on how things go I might eventually do all of these. Anyway make sure to leave your vote.

I'll see you this weekend with another chapter of Noble Freelancer.

Peace!