The Hunter. Jaeger.

So I'm back and here with another chapter. We broke over 100 comments and we are almost at 2k reads which is so insane and couldn't have been done without you guys. I like how people are starting to comment more, I love to hear what you guys have to say. Just to clear up, the Reds and Blues are on their respected teams. This chapter will focus more on the New Republic team. Anyway, lets get into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man escorting this cargo is so boring." A New Republic soldier said.

"Well, it's what we were ordered to do. If we want to beat those bastards in the Federal Army we are going to need all the cargo we can get." Another Soldier said

"Did you guys hear what happened to the other guys?" A third soldier said popping out from the back.

"What?" The second soldier asked

"It's rumored that they were attacked." The third soldier said.

"What?! By who? The Feds?." The first one asked

"No. They said it was one guy. That didn't even see him. He moved so fast. But they said the only thing you can see was his blood red visor." The third guy said.

"Really? Wow." the first guy said sounding a little bit scared.

"What a load of shit." The second one said. "You seriously can't believe that."

"Dude a guy made it back. He was beaten within an inch of his life. He had painted on his chest in blood. 'Hunted.'" The third guy said

"Do you think there is any chance he could come here?" The first guy asked scared

"No, because he isn't real." The second guy said

*Movement in the trees.*

"What was that!" The first guy yelled pointing his gun at the tree line.

"What? I didn't hear anything." the third guy said

"It's nothing. He's just an idiot." The second guy said

*A small bunny comes out.*

"Hahaha! Dude a bunny scared you!" The third guy said starting to laugh.

"I told you, your an idiot." The second guy said

The third guy walked over to the bunny. "See. This little guy isn't anything to be-" The third guy was cut off by a knife sticking out of his head and falling over.

"What!" The second guy ran over to the third to check and see if he was okay. "Call command tell them-" He was cut off by being pulled into the tree line. "AAAAAAA!" Was all that was heard before silence.

The first guy began to wave his gun around and back up. The guy went to back up to the cargo so when his back hit something he wasn't scared. However, when he turned around he sees a man way taller than him looking down with a bright red visor.

"AAA!" The first guard yelled in fear falling backward dropping his gun.

The man reached down and grabbed the first guard by the throat and lifted him up.

"Do you know what the best weapon in war is?" his dark voice said with a raspy echo following the words as he said them.

The first guy just made choking sounds in response.

"The answer is fear. That's why I leave one of you alive just barely alive. To spread fear. By the time I'm done the entire civil war will be afraid of one person. Me." The man then punched the guard so hard that the visor in his helmet completely shattered leaving only the helmet.