Author's note- BIG NEWS!!!!!

Hello everyone I am not dead! Thank god. Anyway I know I haven't been very active lately but I explained why last chapter. Because of track and drivers ed, however, drivers ed ended yesterday so I do not have that to worry about that anymore and I will have more time to write.

However, I have good news and bad news. Well good news I think, but, to you guys I'm not sure, Anyway, some of you may know that RT have released the trailer for season 15 of Red vs Blue. Honestly I like the look of the new season but that does bring up a problem.

I was writing the first chapter for season 13 and the last arc of the story. However, I do not want to write this arc and bring it one direction then RT brings it another. 

So in conclusion I will be putting this story on hold.

Now this doesn't mean that I am going to stop writing this story all together. Just the look of season 15 looks like something I want Six to be apart of and ending the story before that would be a shame. So this story will go on hold until RT finishes season 15.

Now like I said I will not stop writing and will not stop writing this story. Just waiting for RT to finish season 15 so I can move the story in a direction that works with the canon and will be good for you guys. Honestly the way season 15 looks to be heading seems like it would be great for Six to be in. I won't say anything to much about it if you haven't seen it but it looks great.

So here is what I will be doing in my spare time. Starting sometime this weekend I will start writing my new story that I originally planed to write after this one. Now like I said I will not give up on this story. What I am going to do is write that one until season 15 ends, finish this one then return to my other story.

If you remember when I put up that voting thing I gave you the chance to vote for my next story. Not a lot voted but some did. Anyway my next story will be a Bleach Fairy Tail crossover with Grimmjow as the main character.

Hopefully you guys can understand why I am doing this and hopefully be okay with it.

Now like I said millions of times, I am not quitting writing, I am not giving up on this story, and I am not replacing it with this new one.

I am just working on this new one until season 15 ends so I know where to take this story for you guys.

Honestly that's all I have to say and I want to thank everyone for their support for this story and hope that you will continue to support it. Hope to see you guys either on my next story or when this one continues.

Peace!