We Keep Moving.

Hello everyone, I am here and not dead. I know its been a long time since I updated and I'm sorry for that. I started a job and began to focus on school more and more. With all this my time of writing is limited, however, that doesn't mean I have forgotten you guys. I have been thinking about some stories that I want to write. One idea is an original story, romance, featuring a character that is based a bit off me. I'm not sure if I want a more non fiction take or a fiction aspect to it. I haven't decided yet. However, in the meantime I am here with another chapter. This chapter will focus more on Felix's and Locus' new partner, dropping hints at who he is but not saying until probably next chapter ;) . But, the bottom line is don't worry I have plenty planned for the story. Anyway lets get into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to the room which an injured Noble Six was laying opened. Standing in the doorway was one of the three members of the Spartan Strike force, Red Team. She was a medical expert and combat medic, Alice.

Agent Carolina and the leader of Red Team Jerome stopped their conversation and look up at the door with silence. Neither of the them speaking up but only studying the combat medic for any clues on the condition of Noble Six.

The only noise or movement in the area was the other four doctors squeezing past Alice to leave the room. Each one of them, including Dr. Grey, hug their shoulders. Not exactly with sadness, but from fatigue of working constantly for hours without a break.

Once the doctors left the area, Dr. Grey sparing a glance towards Carolina who weakly held her head up, doing her best to hide her tears and pain. The doctor noticed that Carolina only momentarily looked at Dr. Grey with a questioning look at which Grey answered with a simple nod of her head.

Carolina turned her attention back to Alice waiting for an answer. Jerome noticing Carolina's eagerness to know what had become of her ally and close friend spoke up. His voice cutting through the silence like a knife.

"What's his status, Alice?" He asked, his voice more friendly and sincere than the usual Spartan tone. His tone dripped with care as he truly hoped the best for Six, knowing what he meant to the soldier sitting next to him and the entire army.

"Come in, I'll explain everything." Alice answered with the same friendliness and sincerity. She stepped to the side and turned her body, motioning the two outside to come in.

Carolina was the first to get up as she slowly walked into the room and towards the medical bed at which Noble Six was laying on. Jerome followed her and after him, Alice shut the door.

As the door shut Carolina continued to stare at Six's damaged and injured figure. The scene of him pushing her out of the way playing over and over again in her mind. A piece of her didn't want to come inside. She was scared. Scared to see what she had done to him because she was to weak.

But, she was also scared for another reason. She didn't want to see the strongest person she knew, someone she knew she could lean and know they wouldn't weaver, lay broken on a bed, barely holding onto life. If the rock couldn't hold how could anything else?

Alice noticing Carolinas pained and hurt expression as she stood next to Six's bed, looking down at him, decided to start with the good news first.

"He's stable, for now." She said, bringing both Jerome's and Carolina's attention to her. Waiting to hear what had happened to their ally.

Alice walked closer to the bed standing on the right side of Six as Carolina was on the left and Jerome at the foot of the bed. She looked down at the Spartan III. "He's strong." Was all she said.