A freelancer X-Mas

So I know what you are thinking. Wait I thought he said only one chapter before Christmas. Well surprise! I plan on getting out as many as chapters as possible before finals, which are  next week so you guys have something to read. Honestly I want to get to 15 parts and I know the message doesn't really count but that will be removed after I get my laptop. Now this was gonna be the chapter I wrote when I get my laptop but hey. Early Christmas. Now this chapter does take place after the last one so be ready for some freelancer friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After the pelican landed the door in the back opened up and the first two out were Carolina and Six. Carolina had been beyond angry with Six running off once again and getting one step ahead of her. Of course getting angry only seemed to do two things. One really make for a awkward flight home and two annoy Six, you could even say piss him off.

Really by being this person he was hoping to get some distance between the Freelancers however the one person that keep biting at his heels was, Carolina. She was always yelling at him being mad for completing the mission. Six understood that Carolina wanted to prove herself and beat Texas and himself, but honestly he was hoping she would get it by now.

Six was hoping that by pushing Carolina away with the rest of the freelancers she would worry more about her team then that damn board. Of course he really wanted to just say that however that would bring up to many questions and open yet another fight. Of course one was brewing right in front of the Spartans face.

Six follow Carolina off the ship with the rest of the freelancers following behind. But when Carolina took maybe 20 steps she ripped off her helmet and turned around to blow up on the hyper lethal vector.

"What the hell was that!" Yelled Carolina looking into the bright orange visor reflecting her own imagine.

"I have-" Started Six

"Yes you do know what I am talking about! Running off like that! I don't know if you remember but I am the squad leader! You listen to me!" Yelled Carolina

"I did what I had to. You obviously weren't gonna do it." Said Six

All the freelancers took a step back, no everyone in the hangar. They knew this was not good. Like really not good. Carolina was scary and Six was scary two very scary people fighting was like a tornado and a hurricane going at it. Especially these two.

"What was that?" Asked Carolina very quietly but very serious. The look in her eyes showed she was literally about to explode.

"I said that you weren't gonna do it. You would have if you could had. And if you get points for trying then you definitely get more than anyone. But you couldn't get it done. I am so sick and tired of you being on my ass all the time. Who gave you the right to boss me around. The Director seems just fine having me go on my own, so why don't you." Said Six not yelling but definitely mad.

All the freelancers watched as both Six and Carolina went back and forth. Carolina sounding more and more angry, while Six sounded the same but being more and more serious with each word. To be honest most of the freelancers thought they were gonna die from watching this argument.

However for York enough was enough. "GUYS!" He yelled getting they're attention.

They both looked at him still very angry. Well Carolina looked furious Six just turned his head looking at the tan freelancer.

"You what tomorrow is. Christmas Eve. A time were people are happy not arguing. You both agreed to showing up tomorrow so I can explain our Christmas party. Now I am putting in a rule. No fighting! I don't care if you act like you've never seen each other whatever. Just no fighting. Understand?" Asked York