orochimaru x reader fluff

(A/N my sister requested this one so I hope I dosnt suck)

"Oro-chan wait up!!" You called out to a pale skined sannin.
"Go away f/n," Orochimaru said in a dark tone. 'What is with him? And why the hell is he at the only road that exists the village?! Oh God...don't tell me...' you thought while your e/c eyes grew with concern.
"There's a rouge shinobi in the village somewhere. Shouldn't you be helping the anbu locate them?" Your said trying to convince your self that your earlier accusation was wrong.
"No. I'm sorry f/n, " he said looking down in shame. He was perfectly fine breaking the law, getting caught, hell he was even ok killing almost everyone in the world. But the part he couldn't bring himself to do with a smile was leave your side.
"Your know this is the part in horor movies when the character reveals that they're really the bad one," tears started to stream down your face, your earlier accusation was correct. "Hah good thing this isn't a movie right?"
After a few moments of silence you weren't the only one who was crying. The most he could bring himself to do was to turn around, head still hung.
"S-Suprising how much life can be cliché," he breathed out between tears. You two had been childhood sweethearts , if he was gone who would love you, and even more importantly who would love him?
"Please for love of God Orochimaru, stop this, this is nothing like you!!" Well you were hoping to stop crying but looks like that's not going to happen soon. "AND IF LIFE IS SO CLICHE THEN-THEN...THEN TAKE ME WITH YOU!" You shouted on the top of you lungs. Oh no. You shouted on the top of your lungs, and your loud, REALLY loud.
"Hey I think I heard something over here!" A anbu member called to his subordinates.
"Well?" You looked at your star crossed lover. For once in the conversation he looked at you. You could see his elegant white skin, and oh how he looked gorgeous when he cried those salty streams. And he could see your s/c practically shining in the moon light. Your beautiful e/c eyes, creating rivers that went down to your chin. You two were in love, no doubt about that, but could he bring himself to put you in harms way and take you with him?
"That's it!" You whisper yelled," the anbu are coming and you don't have a decision anymore! Either way I was going to follow you!" Your grabbed his hands and held them in your own.
Not surprisingly he just gave you a warm smile. You were always like that, and that's why he loved you.
"OK let's go," he whispered in your ear. It didn't matter where you went, your new home, back at the leaf, or in the battle field, no matter what, you two would stick together.
"Screw romeo and Juliette, we're both going to survive this one," he said with a smirk, when you both got to your new home.
"Besides, being cliché is so out of season," you added right before you kissed the man that you loved so very much.

~~~€ÑĐ~~~~~