Two lonely souls {Naruto x reader}

Your POV

I sat on the wooden swing, away from the other kids, away from the world.  I had no friends. None. Not a single person that you could stick by. But I wasn't the only one. So even in that spectrum of society I was just a speck on the ground.  Ha, my analogy's are terrible aren't they?

3rd person POV

a blonde stranger approached from the back looking down, not realizing anyone's presents. Or at least not yours. The boy sat next to a nearby tree, and ever so softly started to cry. You looked stunned. Being the socially awkward person you were you didn't know what to do. You thought back to all the movies you've seen and all the books you read with friendship in them. Once you thought of something, that you didn't really describe as ingenious but you didn't know what else to do, you put the thought into action. You jumped up from the swing and strived over to the spikey haired boy. Once you were a foot in diameter away from him you sat down on the freshly cut grass.

"I've seen you around my school. I've also seen the adults and children glaring at you and not accepting you. I'm sorry. We're kinda the same in some sense. I don't have any friends either. Oh-u-um my name is (f/n)," you awkwardly said your (e/c) eyes filled with compassion.

"My name is Naruto... Its nice to meet you," after wiping his tears on his long sleeve, he gave you the kindest smile you have ever seen. You thought then if you were to have only one friend, hell if you had to pick one person to live alone with you one the rock, you would pick him. It seemed like the blonde boy have mutual feelings because he was leaning closer and closer to you by the second until he rested his lips on yours. He jumped up and soon as he finally realized what his body had done without his brains consent.

"I-I-I-I AM SO SORRY!!!! I-I-I-I-I-IT WAS JUST HORMONES I SWEAR!!!!!!" He tried so desperately not to loose the only one of his peers who actually recognized him as a human being, by hiding behind a clear lie. You slowly stood from your sitting position, to look directly in to the eyes of the human tomato in front of you.

you moved forward to kiss the boy on the nose. "Woops hormones," you giggled, the red, blonde seemed to have relieved some nerves as well because he was going back to his classic Naruto smile. he grabbed your hand, and on thaty day marked the first day of a beautiful excluded couple. (f/n) and Naruto forever.