my anaconda don't (orochimaru x reader lemon)

You were the prettiest and smartest girl in Konoha and everybody new it, thus when your best friend, Tsunade, heard that you were dating Orochimaru she was completely confused.

"WHAT??? The frickin' king would be honored to be in your presence, how could you fall for Orochimaru?!?!?" She flailed.

"I don't know there's just something about him..." You dazed off.

"Ugh whatever got to go. See ya snake lover," she waved

"See ya slug wielder," you laughed.

You went back to your shared lair, and decided that your day was long enough and wanted to get sleep like the lazy person you are. Once you entered the room you went to your drawer to change into your PJs. As soon as you took your shirt off you felt your boyfriends arms around you.

You let out a sigh and laid your head on the male's head which was on your shoulder. A few relaxing seconds past and Orochimaru started nipping at your neck, then realizing he had much more planned for the two of you.

You let out a quiet moan as his teeth scraped over your sweet spot.

"Hmm what's this? The great (Y/N) has a weakness?" He joked. The two of you have never done this before, so you had a lot to expect.

As his teeth started to sink into your skin and he started to leave hickeys, he picked you up and carried you to the bed. He roughly dropped you on the bed and jumped on you. While he was doing that he decided to summon some snakes to anchor you down. The snakes gripped your wrists and ankles tightly {and raised you from perdition sorry I had to XD} whilst Orochimaru grabbed your face and kissed you unceremoniously. His long tongue forcefully entered your mouth and made you gag.

After your long and merciless make out session he finally exited your mouth to take a breath only to reach his long fingers toward your bra strap. Orochimaru was able to see the uncertainty in your eyes and went to your ear to whisper "Its okay love... We don't have to do more than you don't want too..."

"N-no I want to..." You blushed. "I've just never done this before..."

If your hands weren't pinned down you would have hit him because he started to laugh at you.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Your eyes widened at what you just said.

Orochimaru grinned the biggest grin to ever grin. "Oh my pleasure sweetheart." And the heat was back on. Your bra flew across the room and Orochimaru started to bit your left nipple and massage your right boob.

"U-Ugh Or-orochimaru!" You moaned.

"Hmm?" He looked up at you while licking your left boob.

"S-stop playing!"

"Oh but it's so fun to see your reactions to it," his eyes shown with a devilish glow to them.

Due to the snakes tying you down you did the only thing you possibly could, grind against him. You earned a low growl out of him. He then leaned up towards your mouth and lowly said just above your lips making eye contact, "oh sweetie, you have no idea what your getting into..."

That sentence alone made you quiver but being the stubborn girl you are, you grinded again, but this time moaned, trying to send him over. You felt his member harden. He violently grabbed your chin and raised it.

"Okay fine. But there's no going back after this." He kissed you once more but this time bit your bottom lip making it bleed.

Orochimaru then took his shirt and pants off. You couldn't do anything BUT stare. 'Holy fuck' was all you could think. He had six pack, perfect shoulders, and his manhood. You couldn't see it under his boxers but you could see its silhouette and well fuck. It was at least 8.5 inches.

"Your staring love."

"I-I-I-I uh I" You looked away. You face was redder than red.

"First time jitters I suppose." He then took his boxers off slowly to see you drooling over him. It was amazing to see the pettiest girl ever drooling so he decided to play with it.

As soon as his boxers were off he leaned down and allowed the snakes to loosen to let you sit up.

"Suck." He blankly said.

You held his manhood and slowly inserted him into your mouth. You couldn't possibly fit all him in your mouth so you just jerked off the other portion of his manhood. He clutched your (h/c) hair and pushed you deeper and pulled you faster while he bucked his hips into you. With teary eyes you looked up at him and moaned.

"Fuck...mhh...(Y/N)...You....Really....want....this...ugh" he moaned

After about 20 minutes of moaning and pulling hair, he finally came. You took him out of your mouth with a loud pop. You thought you'd have a least a moment of rest but no. Orochimaru pushed your back onto the bed once again with a tremendous sex drive. He ripped your pants off and took your underwear off with his teeth.

"Wet already?" He teasingly looked up at you

"stfu"

"hahah okay..." he said as he poofed the snakes on your ankles away and placed your legs on his shoulders. Orochimaru then pressed his tip at your entrance and moving slowly forward.

"a-augh... ah!" You screamed out in pain.

"Shhhh it'll feel better in a little while I promise."

Tears streamed down your face as you grasped the snakes around your wrists. After a while you realized that Orochimaru's promise held up and him inside you started to feel amazing.

"Oro-Orochimaru...Move.." And he did as he was told and started moving in and out. After a few moments he started to get even faster, to the point were you understood why he was a sannin and not any ordinary ninja.

"A-Augh...Or-Oro... Ugh....Fuck!!!" And with a final moment you came.

"(Y/N).... Ahh..." He kept going to the point were it felt unbearable.

"O-Or...O-Oro....s-stop...Augh!!" you pleaded to your lover.

"You...Were...the one... who...shoved your...self on...me..." You remembered what Orochimaru said before you started 'there's no going back.' Fuck. If only you listened your ass wouldn't be ripping in half. Finally after 31 more excruciating minutes he finally came.

He pulled out, poofed the rest of the snakes away, and laid next to you panting.

"I think my ass is in two pieces." He laughed and wiped the tears off your face and cuddled you.

"Sorry honey, but you asked for it.."

"Yeah whateves I just wanted sleep.." You both laughed and drifted to sleep.