Oh daddy~ [Gaara x reader (daddy kink)]

You waited patiently at bed dressed in a scandalous pink crop top that read, 'daddy's baby', and underwear that covered almost nothing in all the best ways.

The front door clicked and you eagerly waged your tailbone in a innocent matter. Soon now all the pressure in some....lower areas will soon be released.

The oxidized hinges on the door screeched softly as a flaming red haired master stepped into your shared sleeping quarters. Though recently you do less sleeping than other fun activities.

The door closed with a thump and Gaara stepped closer to your practically drooling frame.

"My my, have you been waiting for the the entire night? It's almost ten now... such a good girl," his voice soothed you yet made the ball in your fun parts grow to be more of an excusiating force than a small annoyance. You needed him. He knew it. Bastard.

You clawed closer to him as he walked slowly towards you. Too slow. Dragging each and every step out until you where sure he was doing it on purpose.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Such an impatient little girl.. but I do suppose you've earned it. Come here." With two words you flew onto him almost making the Jinjuriki stumble. Oops. He was not too happy with that.

"Ugh and you where being so good little one," stroking your hair, he gazed into tour eyes with disappointment.

You whined but you weren't really upset. Punishment was always a please with Gaara of the Sand.

Once more you where on the bed, but this time with nimble fingers laced into your hair. He sat next to you and roughly pulled you closer, leading your stomach onto his thighs.

His free hand moved to pull down your garment around your sensitive area, and then softly smoothing said area with his palm.

Not long before the first hit. Your ass jiggled a bit as the surface of the sling turned a bright red, but no redder than your daddy's hair.

"One sir," you panted.

Another slap.

"Two sir," breath more jagged this time.

A third hit.

"T-three...sir."

He stopped rubbing your thighs with his left and pulled your hair with his right, so your ear was approximatly 3 inches from his mouth.

"You stumbled and hesitated. Now we're starting over and going to five this time." He snarled.

"Yes sir," you said loud and clear.

Five more aching slaps passed and  you ass could almost be conidered as flaming as daddys hair, yet not quite.

Gears leaned down and whispered, "I'm beginning to think that you like these punishments sweet one."

"Yes daddy," a whipper was all you could slip out of your throat.

"Well since you where such a good girl during punishments I can reward you now," he soothed.

Your head perked. Rewards always ment the same wonderful thing; pleasing daddy.

Gaaras hand slipped out of your hair, and then guided your hips to meet his. You couldn't wait for his clothes to come off.

You dipped your hips in an oh-so-sinnful fashion to join with Gaaras prominent erection. Gaara could feel the hot, sticky, cum from his crotch but grinding could only please daddy so far.

He held your hips with his sand and moved his hands down to undo his pants and sip his rock hard cock out for showing. By a simple glance you got wetter.

"Does my little girl sees something she wants?" He chuckled.

"Yes daddy..."

The particles of the sand were removed from your luscious hips to give you freedom of some sort. Gaaras right hand stroked his dick a few times before allowing you to move down on him.

Toes curling, your eyes shut tight with a twinge of pain.

"Shh.. Yes that's it that's it... oh such a good girl," he praised. "Tell daddy when you want me to move."

After a short moments notice your tight brow loosened and you gave a  slight motion to move.

"Please daddy...fuck me."

"Of course baby," he whispered into your ear.

His hands on your hips moved you upwards as his own hips rocked back. With a loud smack the two of you where conjoined again. And again. And again. And again. You screamed out his name, well bedroom name. Daddy.

He muttered under his breath a few praises such 'such a sweet girl' 'your so good' 'you let daddy fuck you amazingly little girl'.

Not a lot of time passed and you almost hit overstimulation with how many orgasms you where hitting. Just one after the other after the other and finally you could tell he was close by the way he softly cursed and his praises got quietly but the noises he was making got louder.

You could feel this member twitch inside you, shifting it's spot and finally it filled your vagina with a nice white liquid.

Pulling out he sighed, "You were such a good little girl for daddy... Maybe I should rewards you more."

"Please daddy," you whimpered, but your eyelids where drooping and you knew sleep would overtake you soon, one way or another.

"Okay baby maybe another time," he layed the two of you down under the covers.

"Goodnight baby girl."

"G'night daddy..."