Jealousy {Sasuke x reader lemon}

-C'mon guys, request something!!!-

The other girls gawked at your boyfriend's handsome face, and "I don't give a crap" persona. A boiling ball of emotions caught fire in your chest like a phoenix, a very pissed off one. Sasuke glanced over his shoulder at you, his beloved, who was in pure rage.

"Hm...?" Sasuke asked.

"What?" You responded.

"Don't 'what' me, you know," he rolled his one eye.

"Know what?" You played the dumb card. At this point of the very aggravating conversation, you approached the Uchiha's home, and all the other girls where gone. He stopped and turned around to scan your red face.

"Heh...Even when jealous, your still the most gorgeous thing I have even laid eyes on- or eye." You giggled at his joke, but also wanted to make yourself look cute, so he would fall for you even more.  

He took your hand and led you inside his house. "Fine. Prove it then," you stated plainly, tilting your head up, shutting you eyes, and crossing your arms.

"Of course my love..." He stepped forward and kissed you. 'Dang he's always been such a good kisser...' you thought as you deepened the kiss. You pulled away, "still not good enough" you said panting from your tongues grinding against each other.  

"Stubborn girl," he said as he picked you up and moved you two to the bedroom. You moaned when you entered the bedroom, the one-eyed emo moved his hands up to your ass and squeezed. He set you on the back piece of furniture and started to undo your shirt.  One he got your bra unhooked, he started sucking one of your small buds and pinching the other. Him doing this made you moan out him name, desperately wanting him to claim you.

He got the message and pulled off his hat, sarape thing, and his shirt. Half naked, you sat up kissing and liking his abs, which you got a drawn out moan for. He laid you back down and took off your pants. He massaged your clit  through your laced (F/C) underwear. He then slid them off with his teeth, while you looked at him in pure lust.

He bent down and sucked on your labia.

"UGH!...Sa-sasuke...." You moaning his name did a number on his lower region. His pants started to feel tighter and tighter by the second, until he himself couldn't wait anymore.

He unbuttoned his pants and quickly entered you. You two has done this multiple times before, so it didn't take you too long to adjust. He thrusted faster ever time you moaned out his name in that silky sweet voice he loved so much.

"Ugh!!...I'm...So close...."

"Me....Too," he responded, and soon after you cumed Sasuke not far behind. Once you both had released and rode out your orgasms, Sasuke plopped down next to you. 

   "I suppose I could believe you now.." you mumbled in his chest.

"hah...Good..." He kissed your head and you both drifted into the black abyss of sleep.