The right hand woman (Dosu x reader lemon)

It was late at night in the snake hideout and you were just finishing up Lord Orochimaru's tasks when you realized you were being watched.  You pulled a kunai out and yelled, "who's there?! Show yourself!"

Out from a shadow emerged the one and only, Dosu. "Wow, I never imagined that the infamous (Name), one of Orochimaru's right hand man would ever show fear," he laughed. 

You put your kunai back in your pocket thingy and let out a sigh of annoyance. "Not fear, just surprised. Also I'm a woman," when you finished your sentence his eyes traveled down to your cleavage.

"Hn, you might have the chest but a woman is a girl who can please a man. So I wonder, are you a girl or a woman?" Your face became crimson from embarrassment and anger for the man in front of you.

"Sexist much?! Also don't fuck with me nor look at my chest or I swear to god I will shove my hand so far up-!"

"It's not sexist it's a fact," he got extraordinarily close to you, not even a inch away from your lips. "So why don't you come by my courters after you finish Lord Orochimaru's wish list?" He turned his back to you and strode off.

"I'll be waiting~" He waved bye without looking back nor stopping.

------Time skip to later that night-------

Your bare back slammed against the cold wall of Dosu's room. "D-Dosu!" He made you yelp again when his tongue licked your erect left nipple again.

He pulled away while saliva found its way down to your chin. The half naked man kneeled down so his face was next your womanhood. Pulling down your wet panties he started to lick your cilt sending shivers down your spine.

"Ah~ God!" You came in Dosu's mouth after a while of teasing with his tongue.

"I never imagined you'd be this easy in bed," he chuckled then his eyes filled with lust once more, "my turn."  He picked you up and placed you on his bed. Dosu unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers revealing his throbbing, erect member. The brunette leaned over you and started another kissing session while his hands massaged your hips. During your distractive kissing session Dosu slammed into you with his full length.

"Ah~!" You screamed in pure bliss and pain. Wrapping your legs around his hips, you screamed his name repeatedly. "(Y/N)! I want the everyone to hear your screams!" 

"Dosu! God! Fuck me just like that! Ah~~~! I'm.... So close!" You threw your head back in pure and utter bliss.

"M-me too!" With one finally plow into your neither region your both came. Dosu plopped down next to you, "I guess you really are a woman.."

"Told you, dumbass," you laughed to yourself.

______________Extra Bonus____________

Screams of pleasure echoed through the underground fortress and into the laboratory.

"I want everyone to hear your screams!"

"Well your sure doing a good job of it..." Orochimaru grunted furiously. "I'm to old for this shit..."

AN: Okay guys don't be mad...but I kinda ghosted you for a bit (P sure you already knew that) but I'm 'back in black' and I'll be updating more stories so dont ghost me like I did u, Kay?