lee x reader (lemon)

---I am soooooo sorry I was promising this story for so long and I feel bad but I forgot about it anyway this story is just going to be strait smex so bear (bare?) with me-----

"L-Lee... " You moaned the boy's name that was now nibbling on your neck.

"Don't worry (Name)-chan I swear on my youth that I will go easy on you!" He said looking up at you with those big black eyes of his. His words of determination (I hate undertail) made you at the very least giggle.

Lee picked you up bridal style and carried you to your (dark coloured) bed. Plopping you down, he immediately grabbed the bottom of your semi-revealing shirt and raised it above your head and off of your (skin colour) body. Lee then moved to take off your bra and leaned you down on the comfy bed. He nibbled on your nipples for a few minutes and then progressed his way to your nether region.

Before doing so your hands lightly pushed against his chest. "(name)-Chan?" Lee looked up at you wearily. "Lee...Take off your clothes..." you whispered in his ear. Doing as instructed, the male took off his greed jump suit and the pieces of cloth around his arms and hands.

Once he had his clothes off, he resumed what he was doing before and took off your bottoms and underwear. When all clothing items were off the both of you two lee proceeded to enter his tip.

"A-Ah, Lee! Harder!" You moaned after a little while. "Anything for you (name)-chan!" Thus Lee went faster speed and harder into you. "Lee!...Screw what I... said earlier! .. Go full force!"

After hearing you said the bowl cut man didn't hold back in his thrusts.

"I-I'm about to cum!" You yelled

"M-Me too!" You spewed your liquids onto his member, and almost instantly Lee pulled out and came on the bed sheets. The both of you collapsed at the top of the bed.

"Hahah," you laughed peaking Lee's curiosity. "What is it (name)-chan?"

"My bed used to be (dark colour) but I guess now its poka dotted..." Lee looked down at the bed and sweat dropped. "My apologies (name)-chan! I will go and get you new bed sheets tomorrow morning!"

----Okay guys since I feel so bad about totally forgetting about updating stories for like ever I will be doing a story each day for the next 7 days once again I am soooo soooo sooo so very sorry!---

 EDIT= wtf do so many of you know what undertail is??? Why can't we just all be children of Jesus for like A DAY????