You pervert! Jiraiya x Orochimaru lemon

"Oro-chan what do you want to do I'm bored~" The white haired man called to his very annoyed teammate.

"I told you Jiraiya, we're on a mission!" He turn around to flash a grimaced face at the other sannin 5 paces behind him.

"Ughhh, fine, but it's about to rain can we at least find some shelter?" He asked pouting.

Orochimaru looked up at the sky, the gray clouds became exponentially darker and darker every second that passed.

"Hmmm fine. There's a cave over there let's set up camp."

After the two set up camp the pale boy with an everlasting bitch face decided to lay his head down and get some sleep. His odd dream of batman chasing him because he stole the bats chicken was abruptly interrupted by a hand on Orochimaru's cheek.

Sharply sitting up, he found that the hand that was touching his cheek belonged to the one and only Jiraiya.

"S-sorry, you had hair in your face and I was afraid you might inhale it or something..." he looked away red faced.

"...You were touching my cheek because you were scared I might inhale my hair...?" The only seemingly intelegent man between them almost broke into laughter when he heard the excuse.

"Yes...?" The lie was so stupid it confused himself, the one who told it.

"Seriosly Jiraiya? Fine. Don't tell me."

'Great, just great now I've pissed him off.' Jiraiya thought as he moped closer to the ground.

Truth be told, Orochimaru had known for a while that Jiraiya liked him, and truth be told Orochimaru fancied him (somehow), but he just wished that Jiraiya would man up and ask him out. Sadly, he's a totally coward, and neglects the opportunities Orochimaru trys giving to him.

"Fuck it" he spat leaving all of his well thought out plans behind and kissed the whimpish sannin.

He kissed back and only backed off until he was out of breath. After a few seconds he pushed Orochimaru on the ground and hovered above him. "J-jiraiya?" You see your not so friendly sannin here had some common sense so he figured what was coming next. It's not that Orochimaru minded it, he was just suprised the two would do it this fast.

Jiraiya quickly unbuttoned the smaller mans shirt, revealing his fine toned chest. The perv messed with the others nipples while he grinded on him. Orochimaru without thinking let out a small moan of satasfaction as the flamboyant bisexual put one of Orochinaru's nipples in his mouth.

He then switched so he was pinched one and licking the other nipple. After a few minutes they both got bored of it and moved on the the main event. Jiraiya pulled down Rochis pants and underwear and pulled down his clothes to reveal a solid hard erection.

"Jiraiya~" Orochimarus saliva made its way to his chin, while his 'snake' hardened fully.

"Shh baby, I'm gonna take care of you..." He gently caressed the others delicate pale skin, then flipped him to his knees.

Orochimaru breathed in quickly when Jiraiya inserted his tongue. He wiggled it around, then took it out and flicked it back in.

Orochimaru's devilish moans filled the empty space of the cave. It was oh so sinful, and they both lavished in it.

Jiraiya swirled his tongue around his partners asshole, around and around. Never ceasing until Orochimaru's breath shorted and his moans became louder.

"Fuck...Jiraiya I'm gonna cu- Gods!" He shrunk to his elbows as steamy white liquid shot from his cock.

Jiraiya softly placed him on his back as he licked the fluid from the tip of Orochimaru's dick to his heaving stomach.