possessive!Naruto x reader smut

Sai took your hands in his, "Thank you (Y/N)!" And gave your hands a light squeeze. Sai had come to you for some dating advice for himself and Ino, because you and Naruto have been in a happy relationship for 5 years now. So intern, you decided to go on a practice date, which you forgot to tell Naruto, so when he went to surprise you with roses, he found you and Sai on a 'date'. That wasn't going to go well for you.

After your 'date' with Sai you went home and headed for bed, after all it was around 10 at night. While you where headed for bed, someone threw you up against a wall, and then cuffed you.

"What the hell?!?!?" You where in shock of what was happening, but where wondering how some intruder got in.

"I could ask the same for you, (Y/N)," Naruto grabbed your face roughly and gazed into you eyes. "What where doing with Sai?!?!?!" He shouted.

"I-I-I w-was just..." You didn't know how to respond, you were to confused by Naruto's sudden actions, yeah he was possessive, but what was this??  

Your actions were infuriating him even more. If Sai tried taking you away from him, he would make you his so Sai couldn't.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Your eyes shown with bafflement, as now three Narutos made their way towards you, with a smirk on each one of their faces.

"You don't have an excuse. Fine. It doesn't matter, I'm doing this either way." The middle Naruto concluded.

The middle blonde started to make out with you, he left was groping your boobs, and the one towards the right, was grinding against your rear.

"U-Uhh!! N-N-N-Naruto!!" You moaned, trying to get a breath.

"Shhhh..." he murmured against your lips.

"AHHH!!!!" You screamed, while the middle one was nipping you sweet spot on your neck, the left started to suck your now ragged shirt, and the one to the right, put two fingers in to your pack entrance.

"Hmmm, you're tight..." the one behind you whispered into your ear. A tear slipped from your eye, and trailed down your cheek, which Naruto gladly licked away.

"Okay, now let's get to the fun part," all three of them guffawed, while you just leaned on the Jinchūriki in front of you, half lidded.

They all started to unbutton their pants, and the one behind you forced you to your knees. The one in front of you grabbed your hair and pulled, to make you look at him. He also grabbed your chin and opened your mouth.

'Oh shit...' You thought. You knew where this was going.

The main Naruto shoved his hard member into your mouth, while the others started to jerk off near you. He pulled and pushed your head by your hair, you were to tired to do much. As the center Naruto came, the others did too, hitting your body.

Then they got the idea to all start groping your body at once. 'Dammit Naruto....' You thought, as they started to remove your clothes with their teeth, making eye contact with you the whole time. 

All your clothes where off, and you were exposed in front of all three of them. One of them plunged into your front, one in the back, and another put his cock in your mouth once more. 'god I don't know how much I can take!' You screamed in your mind. After what seemed like centuries they finally all came, and you feel to the floor. Naruto poofed away his shadow clones, took of the cuffs, swooped you up, and plopped you on the bed.

You were going to have to do a hell of explaining in the morning.