Happy anniversary dear! {Kakashi x reader lemon}

Hi there thanks for all the new requests and views/ likes!!! Shout out to everyone reading this in Germany Fun Fact- I was born and raised there

It was your 3 year anniversary with the white haired hedgehog, and man did you have a treat for him. You where going to make Kakashi some salt-broiled saury and miso soup with eggplant, and put on some 'naughty' undergarments.

Kakashi was welcomed home by a palatable redolence, which was his favorite food. He interred the kitchen, to be pleasantly surprised by a candle light dinner, with (Y/N) sitting at one of the square table's sides. You were wearing a (F/C), long, silk, dress, and damn, did it look good on you.

Kakashi laughed, kissed you through his mask, and sat opposite of you. "Hmm, sadly I feel like I underdressed..." He chuckled huskily.

"Well, you could've fooled me," you joked, leaning your chin on your intertwined fingers. 

You two ate the food you made and migrated to the couch, to watch some movies. After a few minutes of some boring soap opera, Kakashi decided to take his mask off and kiss you. This didn't come to a surprise to you [I'm so done with people saying gasped] and you opened your mouth to deepen the kiss. 

You pulled away and giggled, "I thought at least we'd get through 15 minutes," you leered, "hmm, but this is cool too." He started to kiss you neck, but then realized he was getting impatient.

He then rolled the dress up to expose your black laced bra. The perv chortled evilly.  He continued with a lustful intent, and took off the garment that was covering your chest. He then began to suck on you left bud, whilst caressing the right. He then switched so he was sucking on the right, and groping the left.  

With his pants getting tighter and tighter by the second, he found that foreplay was unbearable, and slipped off your underwear. Laying you down, he took off his pants and boxers. You where always amazed by his length, but at the same time petrified, because well, it was going in you.  

He saw your weary face and leaned down to whisper in your ear, "It's okay sugar...I'll go slow..." The rasp in his voice was so sexy, if you didn't have any decency, you would have cum then and there. But of course you didn't, and gave your lover a peck on the lips, as a signal for 'go ahead.'

He slowly made his way in you so he wouldn't hurt you to much, right up to the point when you started to thrust against him. He started to go faster and faster, going so fast, you didn't think it was humanly possible, but then again, he is a ninja. 

"Ugh....K...Kakashi...." you moaned your lovers name.

"(Y/N)....God...." Him moaning your name sent you off the edge, and you came, while Kakashi kept going. It wasn't until approximately 30 minutes later he came and laid down next to you. 

"That was one hell of an anniversary," he smirked as he pulled a blanket over the two of you. "Hm, (y/n)?" He looked over to you, but it seemed you had already fallen asleep next to him. He chuckled and soon followed you into slumber, he forgot he had a mission tomorrow with team 7....Oh well, he was bound to be late anyway right?