♡ The Perfect Harmony ♡

Copyright © 2014 | All Rights Reserved

Hey there, guys! This is my new book so I hope you give it a chance :)

Please don't steal this book or any of the characters, the plot or the story itself.

I really wanna see some comments. Please, guys! Oh but please don't put any bad words and some constructive criticism will be appreciated but insults however, will not.

Don't repost this book on any other sites and claim it to be yours. Remember that plagiarizing is illegal and could result in you going to jail.

There will be NO cursing in this book. So this books language is safe for kids.

Here's a little info on this story:

Ariana Miller has never been described as one of those clichè 'normal girls'. Her favorite place to be is in an abandoned lot in the back of a rusty car shop where she spends most of her days with her dog, Percy.

So when her parents tell her that they have to leave her home in New York City to go to Los Angeles, she doesn't take it well.

She never wanted to move or change or do anything new with her life. She just wanted to spend everyday in her favorite place and write, read or play her music.

When she arrives at Los Angeles and meets Brandon Davis - her next door neighbor - at the beach, she immediately dislikes him. But he seems to do anything he can to break Ariana's walls down. Being set on being alone and having a place of her own, Ariana's mission is to find a secret place that only she knows, just like in New York. But a lot more things get in the way of that than Ariana thought.

Together with Brandon Davis, they seem to be able to handle anything. But they slowly uncover a secret that none of them were expecting.

It wasn't a dark secret that would change the fate of humanity, it was just a secret. A secret that both of them never expected they'd come across. But then again, it's more than just a secret.

It's the one thing that brought two individuals together into perfect harmony.

(P.S The main character's name has nothing to do with Ariana Grande and Mac Miller)

(P.P.S This story is not, in any way, a fan fiction)