♡ Closing remarks ♡

• Dedicated to You :D

♡ Closing remarks ♡

A.k.a:

~~~Last Author's note~~~

Hallo dur!

So, um, this is the last author's note :( and yeah, this is the last part. And well technically, this is the end.

I just want to say thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting, and everything else that you guys always do that makes my day :)

You have no idea how much your reads and comments mean to me, and I can't thank you enough for always brightening up my day by leaving a comment or two and voting.

Here's my last question...

Who's you're favorite character in TPH?

I want this to be the last question because I feel that TPH wouldn't be TPH if this book had different characters, even if the characters were only slightly different. You know, this wouldn't be the same without seashell, and this wouldn't be the same without Brandon's annoying (but cute) smirk. And also, this wouldn't be the same without Damian's adorable stutters and Mikaeala's attitude. But most of all, this wouldn't be the same without you guys. Yes, you. You are one of the most important characters in this book.

You guys are the readers. You guys are the voters. You guys are the commenters. You guys play a really important role in this book and you've delivered your roles perfectly!

So if you ask me, my favorite character is you ♡ So for the last time, please comment, vote, and fan! Bye, peace :)

-J.Q