♡ Chapter 10 ♡

♡ CHAPTER TEN ♡

The next day, Ariana woke up feeling dirty, since she slept without going through her nightly routine and not changing into her PJ's. Ariana sat up and rubbed her eye. Percy ad Jaz weren't in the room, which bothered her.

They must have slept in mom and dads room, Ariana thought.

She sat up, which caused her head to feel all dizzy. She stood up and went to the bathroom to take an extra long shower. When she was done, she dressed herself in an off-shoulder, white shirt and denim shorts. She also tied her hair up in a high pony.

She slipped on her keds and went out into the hallway. She ran down the stairs and saw Percy and Jaz were actually still sleeping in the living room. She went to the kitchen and ate cereal while staring out the window.

When she was done, she went out the front door. The sun was shining brightly, but the heat wasn't unbearable, though. Ariana pursed her lips, not knowing what to do exactly. Until a thought hit her like a ton of red bricks.

Blair, sing-off, Friday.

It was only Tuesday. And Ariana wondered is she could somehow just show up to the boulevard and tell Blair that she didn't wanna do it? Ariana dismissed the thought. Of course that plan wasn't going to work out well.

Then another thought hit her - Damian.

Ariana seriously wanted to ask him about his singing and music and so much more but there was one problem - she didn't know where to find him. She thought desperately if maybe he would be in the library, or maybe he was in his shed...

Wait, Brandon's best friends with Damian! Why not ask him? Ariana thought excitedly.

Ariana went back in the house and upstairs to her room. She made sure not to re-creature the whole nail cutter incident again so instead, she opened her window and hissed as loudly as she could, hoping that Brandon wouldn't be as defensive as he was the day before.

"Pssst!" She called out. Nothing.

"PSSSSTTTT!!!" Ariana called out louder, seeing her spit all over the place. Yuck, she thought.

"PPSS--" Ariana wasn't able to finish when just then, the navy blue curtains moved and Brandon peeked through. He obviously was just sleeping, and Ariana felt bad for waking him. He wore a dark shirt and his hair was a disheveled mess. But it looked good, though. His eyes were half open and he squinted as he saw Ariana standing in the window in front of him. He smiled a little and then opened his window.

"Hi," she started.

"Good morning," he said in a sleepy voice. His voice somehow made Ariana blush, which she was confused of. Seeing her blush, Brandon grinned.

"Little seashells blushing," he pointed out. Ariana shook her head.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are,"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Never mind! Just... I was wondering if you could help me with something," Ariana skipped to the point.

Brandon raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"So you're friends with Damian, right?" Ariana asked awkwardly. Brandon nodded.

"I was wondering if you could help me reach him..." She trailed off.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do you wanna talk to Damian?" He asked.