♡ Epilogue ♡

♡ EPILOGUE ♡

"I am so super nervous. I can't believe I'm getting married!" Mrs. Davis exclaimed.

Ariana laughed. "You mean re-married."

"Psh! Potayto, potato!"

The girl laughed again. It's been one month since that incident with A.M.O in the woods. And so far, nothing's really changed. It's just that summer's almost ending and Mr. Blue proposed to Emma one week ago.

Right now, Mrs. Davis was flipping through wedding magazines at the Davis household. Brandon was playing video games with Bryce and Mr. Blue. "Wait, does this mean that your name is now Emma Blue, and Brandon's now Brandon Blue?" Ariana asked.

"Umm... actually, no. Derrick's last name is actually Davis. He just used the last name Blue because it's his middle name and because he didn't want to be founded out that he was already in Los Angeles this whole time," Emma replied. Ariana nodded and just then, Brandon screamed in triumph as Mr. Blue and Bryce all screamed in defeat.

"That's so unfair!" Bryce complained as he threw his console down.

"Nuh-uh! I won fair and square!" Brandon said. Ariana and Mrs. Davis just shook their heads and rolled their eyes.

After a while, Brandon called out, "Seashell?"

"Yeah?" Ariana asked as she stood up and walked to where Brandon was sitting. Bryce and Mr. Blue were the only ones playing video games now while Brandon sat on the couch, watching them.

He turned to look at her, his blue eyes sparkling with something she couldn't quite put her finger on. "Come on," he told her as he stood up. He walked out of the house and the girl quickly followed after him. He led her to the side of the house, where their rooms were facing each other. Brandon stood in the middle as Ariana walked towards him cautiously.

"What's going on, Brandon?" she asked him. As she neared him, she could see that a red blush had coated his cheeks, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Um," he started, "you see, I... uh..."

Ariana stood in front of him, raising her eyebrows. “Yeah?”

Brandon continued to stutter. “So, uh… I—you know—convinced myself, to… uh…”

“And?”

“Willyougooutwithme?” he asked. Ariana was taken aback. Brandon scratched the back of his head as Ariana watched his cheeks go redder.

“I mean to the movies,” he said. “Will you go out with me to the movies?”

Ariana smiled, tapping her chin. “Hmmm…” she teased.

“Well?”

“Hmmm…”

Brandon sighed. “Come on, seashell. I like you, okay? Give me a break.”

This time, Ariana laughed as she hugged him. The two stumbled back, and Brandon regained his balance as he hugged her back. “So is that a yes?” he asked her.

The girl looked up at him and smiled. “Darn straight.”

Brandon smiled at her. “Wait, so… tonight?”

Ariana nodded. “Which movie?” he asked her.

The girl shrugged as she continued to hug him. “Will we have popcorn?” he asked.

“Stop asking questions! You’re ruining the moment!”

Brandon laughed and sighed. “Fine.” When the two pulled back, Brandon asked her, “truth or dare?”