♡ Chapter 19 ♡

♡ CHAPTER NINETEEN ♡

"Seashell?" Ariana heard when she woke up in the morning.

"Seashell?" The voice was only very faintly heard, like it was from far away. Ariana grumbled in her sleep.

Maybe this is just a nice, peaceful dream where Brand--

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE ARIANA GOSHDARN MILLER, WAKE UP!"

Ariana did wake up. She looked around at her room, not sure where the voice was coming from. And then she heard a tapping sound coming from her window.

"I should've known," she grouchily mumbled. Ariana crawled towards her window, eyes barely open. She pushed aside the curtains and saw Brandon waiting patiently by his open window. Ariana sighed, then opened hers too.

"What the fudge do you want?!" she growled.

"Sheesh, what time did you sleep?! It's already eleven o'clock!"

What? Ariana fumbled for her phone on her desk, and then checked the time. The phone's light caught her off guard and then she blinked a few times and re-adjusted her eye sight. With a gasp, she realized that it was actually already eleven twenty-three!

Ariana groaned. "Well I'm sorry for being extremely tired after being kicked out of some club meeting, slapped by your psycho girlfriend, and had to walk home at eight in the evening! Well at least Damian was there, but I wasn't even able to eat lunch and dinner yesterday!" Ariana ranted.

"Look, I'm sorry that Mikaela did that. She didn't mean to-"

"How can you slap someone hard in the face and not mean to?!"

"Let me finish. And I'm sorry that I wasn't there to walk home with you. And... wait, Damian was there?" Brandon looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Ariana bit the inside of the her cheek. I shouldn't have said anything! she mentally sighed.

"Yeah, I sort of went to his shed after you and Mikaela were busy smooching--"

"Seashell, we weren't-"

"I have to take a shower." Ariana closed her window shut and pulled the curtains together and went to her closet. Picking out a black tank top and blue shorts, she went into the bathroom and took a long, well-earned bubble bath. And then she changed into her clothes and blow-dried her colorful hair.

When Ariana exited the bathroom, she directly went down the stairs and ate breakfast. Percy strolled in the kitchen afterwards, and Ariana fed him the dog food that her parents had bought. Taking out her phone, Ariana texted Brandon, saying:

Hey-yo, Davis! What was that you wanted to tell me again?

She got a reply almost immediately after, saying "Just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. Mikaela's calmed down now. And also... why didn't you tell me that you hadn't eaten yet?! We could've gone out to McDonald's or something!"

"It never really crossed my mind until today ," was Ariana's reply.

"Meet me outside. We need to talk," Brandon replied. Ariana sighed, went up to brush her teeth, and then went back down again to meet up with the very mysterious Brandon Davis.

Note the sarcasm.

"What is it?" Ariana asked him as she neared the boy who was waiting by her fence.

When Ariana joined him, he walked towards the sidewalk. "I have an idea about what we could do in A.M.O."

"What?"