♡ Chapter 24 ♡

♡ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

          “Hey, guys!” Brandon greeted. “Damian and I are back! And yes, we know that we haven't posted in a long time, but hey, we have good news--we have a special guest today!”

          Ariana's hands got insanely sweaty again and she hastily wiped it. “This is our friend,” Brandon introduced her.

          She gulped and waved at the camera. “Hi, I'm Ariana.”

          “She's Ariana,” the boys said in unison to the camera. They seemed to be really comfortable and at ease and they obviously knew what they were doing, Ariana observed.

          “Today,” Brandon said, “We're going to be sharing stories and singing and all that junk. Boring? It might be, it might not be. So you better stick around, because even we don't know!”

          Ariana laughed. “Okay, I'll s-start,” Damian said.

          And the three teens all took turns sharing funny stories, feel-good moments, etc. As they talked and talked, Ariana felt more comfortable in front of the camera and she felt a lot happier. When the teens were done singing one song and were finished exchanging jokes, they signed off and sighed.

          “So?” Brandon asked Ariana.

          “That was surprisingly awesome,” she replied. That earned a big grin from Brandon. After lounging around Brandon's room for a bit, Damian said he had to go and bid Brandon and Ariana goodbye.

          “So,” Brandon started.

          “So,” the girl repeated.

          “Back to the A.M.O thing…” Brandon said. Ariana pursed her lips and nodded.

          “I’ll ask you this again: What are we going to do?” Brandon asked her. Ariana sighed.

          “I don’t know, Brandon! When I told you my plan, you said that it probably wasn’t going to work. The only other plans I have are all illegal!”

          Brandon gave her a weird look, and then shrugged. “Maybe you should just wing it.”

          Now it was Ariana’s turn to give him a weird look. “Like that’s any better,” she snorted.

          “Yeah, well now that I think of it, your plan doesn’t really seem all that bad.”

          Ariana groaned. “First, you tell me it won’t work. And then, you tell me it will. Make up your mind!”

          Brandon laughed a little, and then gave her a serious look. “Maybe you should just do what your heart tells you.”

          “That has got to be the cheesiest thing—“

          “I’m serious, seashell,” Brandon told her. Ariana sighed then looked into Brandon’s eyes. They were now green. Ariana stood up and leaned closer to him to examine it.

          Brandon was startled at first. “Seashell, w-what are you doing?” he asked her.

          “Your eyes…”

          “My eyes?”

          “Yeah, they’re… they’re green now.”