♡ Q&A about the characters ♡

♡ Q&A ♡

What happened to the ex-A.M.O members?

Well they continued with their lives with one less thing to hate. And believe it or not, some even went and auditioned for American Idol!

What happened to Keera Golden?

She became a well-known and top-notch music teacher in Chicago. She visits L.A and the studio from time to time, like every couple months.

What happened to Blair Vasquez?

She continued with the band until six years later, when she decided to become a manager for aspiring artists.

What happened to Mr. Blue and Mrs. Davis?

The two got married in February the next year since they didn't want a wedding in winter. Afterwards, they lived as a very happy couple. Brandon and Bryce became very close with Mr. Blue and after a year of marriage, Emma got pregnant with a baby girl. The two had trouble deciding what to name her but Brandon suggested "Bella," and Emma and Derrick thought that it was perfect, so she was named Annabella Blue Davis.

What happened to Mikaela Proud?

She continued with modeling all throughout high school and even after. She became a world-class model and Victoria's Secret Angel. And then when she became a little too old, she went to study fashion design and became a famous fashion designer and met a businessman who she instantly clicked with and has never failed to keep her happy.

What happened to Damian Burke?

After the release of his first cover album, he rose to stardom quickly. He kept recording all throughout high school and after he graduated, he continued singing and won numerous awards. When he met the right girl, he started to study robotic engineering and graduated then got married. When he launched his first invention, his wife got pregnant with a baby girl.

What happened to Brandon Davis and Ariana Miller?

They got into a serious relationship after a year of courtship, Ariandon moments, and duets. The two encountered a lot of tests and hardships but in the end, the two remained faithful and steady with their relationship all throughout their last year of high school and even college. Brandon took up business management and was the one who took over the recording company that Ariana's father worked for. Ariana, on the other hand, decided to study life-coaching and psychology. After she graduated college, she decided to take over A.M.O and turned it from Anti-music organization to I.M.O--Inspiring music organization. The two got married when they were both twenty-six and had two children. They had their eldest child after a year of marriage. He was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes named Neptune Allen Davis and then four years later, they had a second child which was a girl with dark hair and hazel eyes named Ariel Brianna Davis.