Chapter 10

"You really didn't have to accompany me here," Niall blushed, biting his lips as he sat in the VIP box, watching the players run up to the tennis court, warming up a little while they nodded their heads along to the instructions being meted out to them by their coaches. The blonde sat on the chair, allowing his head to rest against the pale white walls as he waited for Harry to say something. 

"I wanted to. Plus, it's part of my job Niall," The brunette chuckled, walking outside to take the tray filled with food from the old server. He quickly passed him a fifty pound note, telling the man to keep the change as he brought the tray over to where the hungry blonde sat. Harry felt that it was a good thing that Niall decided to move outside for a bit of recreational activity. Even though, the only thing he was going to do was sit and watch the match, maybe a curse a bit here and there. Harry had learned that Niall liked to swear a lot. "What do you want to eat?"

"Just pass me the coke please. I'm a bit giddy about the match." The blonde ran a finger through his hair, bringing his phone out of his dress pants pocket so he could log in on twitter. He never really got the point of these social networking sites since he really didn't know how to use them all that well. But he did have an awful lot of followers and he loved responding to fans. At times Niall felt a bit bad when he just called them "fans", they were so much more than that to him. They were like the friends he never got the chance to properly interact with but he would love to do that. Niall just loved creeping on the group DMs he was added it, he loved watching them defend him and talk good about his music. For these moments were what he cherished the most. Every single mistake that he had made in his entire life, didn't seem to matter when he was making these people happy. These people who loved and appreciated him. No matter what Jamie might've told him before. 

"You should have something. You didn't even eat anything for breakfast," Harry scolded, concern dripping from his voice as he watched a small smile play on Niall's lips as he retweeted and replied to a few fans on twitter. A part of Harry didn't really get how somebody so young could've gone through so much but then again, Harry's life hadn't been easier either. He had to take care of his family and his sister's education all by himself. It was a good thing that he had managed to land such a big job that paid him well enough to afford one of those posh houses that people would love to live on. The only that had two floors. 

"Okay. Feed me the fries," Niall rolled his eyes, opening his mouth a little as he waited for Harry to toss a fry towards him. He kept his one hand wrapped around the can of coke while the other continued to text rapidly on his mobile phone, completely unaware of Harry actually walking towards him. Niall gasped when he felt a small pressure on his chin and soon, his head was being lifted till his blue eyes were staring directly at the deep green ones. He didn't get how Harry's eyes had that bit of sparkle in them. They weren't the dull green you'd normally see but rather, such a vibrant shade of it. 

"Here." Harry whispered, reaching his hand out to grab a hold of a single french fry before trailing it lightly along the blonde's bottom lip. He gulped loudly when Niall parted his lips more, giving him a little sneak peek of that delicious tongue he had felt around his mouth just a few days ago. They hadn't really talked about the kiss but they hadn't exactly avoided it either considering they had just stayed there in the room tracing each other's lips for long minutes. Harry brushed the image of that day aside, reminding himself that even though they were in the VIP box, they were still not completely hidden from the public eye. He was just glad that no part of the game was being recorded up till now. Slowly, he allowed the fry to enter between Niall's lips and gasped when the blonde closed his mouth, sticking his tongue out to grab it all from Harry's hand making the older man chuckle. 

"Now please eat. You need to stay healthy," The curly brunette reached for the bowl of salad he had ordered, rolling his eyes when Niall cringed at the sight of such green leafy things. "Eat." 

"You're supposed to be my bodyguard. Not my dietitian." Niall frowned, putting his phone back inside his pocket before accepting the bowl filled with nothing but vegetables and a bit of fruits. He cringed at the sight once again. 

"I am required to ensure that you're healthy and safe. You hardly eat anything Niall." 

"I eat a lot. I'm fat," The blonde frowned, poking at the small stomach he had. He hated it really, the small amount of fat that had collected there and even though he tried his best to exercise daily and go to the gym, there were moments when he just realized that nothing would ever work . He was flawed, imperfect in every  manner. Niall could just list all the things he hated about himself. He would start from his hair which was an ugly brown color which is why he always got it bleached, and then to the countless freckles that fill even his neck. He wasn't particularly fond of them. He had a small neck rather than those deliciously long ones. He felt his eyes were too boring and his height was too short. His chest was just so scrawny and so were his arms but he had fat on his stomach. The blonde rolled his eyes at all his imperfections, gulping down a bit of the salad with a distasteful face. 

"You're not fat. Who told you that?" Harry hissed, clenching his fists by his side as he sat right next to the small blonde. He wanted to wrap his arms around Niall and just protect the blonde from the harsh world. 

"I know I am. Nobody has to tell me the things I already know." Even though some people really feel the need to point the obvious out.  Niall shook his head, trying to get all thoughts of Jamie out of his mind. This was his time to relax and just take forget about all his worries. He had been working too hard on his album, according to Harry and it was time for him to take a little break. Niall wasn't going to ruin it all by thinking of Jamie. 

"Well you obviously haven't looked at yourself in the mirror," Harry whispered, a bit annoyed that Niall was putting himself down like that. He didn't get why the Irishman would do that. He was just so perfect to Harry. He had a pretty smile and damn kissable lips. He had an amazing personality and he was such a good friend to that Louis bloke. Harry would know all about this considering that he has seen the blonde in such a bright light that he was almost blinded by it. Niall, to him was like a perfect angel. A bit insecure and a bit vulnerable but he was the strongest creation of God, Harry had ever seen. 

The brunette turned towards Niall, letting his hand grab onto the blonde's jaw while the other went directly around the small of his waist. He took a deep breath, allowing his green eyes to stare at those blue ones with the most reassuring expression he could muster. He wanted to take all those doubts and insecurities away. He wanted to see what the real Niall was. The one who was free, the one he had witnessed on the day that they had kissed. The Niall that wasn't afraid to voice his thoughts out, who didn't hide his emotions and just let them all to the surface. He wanted that Niall to come to life once again but this time, not with tears streaming down his beautiful face but a happy smile gracing his lips. What scared Harry the most was that he wanted to be the reason of that smile and as much as it scared him to be feeling such things for his employer's boyfriend, he couldn't help the next words that escaped his lips. 

"You're beautiful." The brunette whispered, feeling smug about the small pink blush that coated Niall's cheeks and leaned a bit across the chair's handle, just enough so his lips were hovering about the blonde's pink ones. "So fucking beautiful." And with that, he pressed their lips together, allowing himself to forget that the gorgeous man in his arms, was taken. 

AN/ I feel so many different things about this chapter but the narry feels are the strongest. I want to give the time for the characters feelings to grow before I move on to the main part. This story isn't going to have those multiple twists that I had in HTM or Sex Lessons. It's going to be simple and .....effective...i hope lol 

Apart from this: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Niall's insecurities? 

Thoughts on Harry's feelings? 

What do you think about the narry kiss? xD 

What's going to happen once Jamie comes back from his work trip?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS!