Chapter 12

Niall quickly stuffed all the things in a small bag. He made sure he had the necessities apart from a few extra clothes to wear. The blonde couldn't stop himself from smiling. He felt strangely happy to be doing this, to be getting away from this entire mess he had caught himself on him. He had made too many mistakes but he wasn't going to fuck his chance with Harry. If they even had a chance. 

The small Irishman shrieked when hands wrapped around his waist, lifting his body up and twirling him around. He laughed at the obnoxious grunt Harry let out, feeling a small tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach when the brunette laughed. 

"Got everything you need?" Niall asked once he had been set back to the ground. He quickly scurried past Harry to grab his shoes, getting rid of the ones he was wearing and replacing them with his black vans before dumping the other pair away. 

"Yep. Didn't have much to take. Just a few spare clothes and a few necessary items." Harry mumbled, sneaking a peek at Niall's bag that was already filled to the top with random band shirts. He shook his head, plopping down comfortably on the bed while the blonde continued to search the bathroom cabinets. Harry didn't know why Niall even felt the need to get away from everything but he knew it was going to be a good choice. Everybody needs an escape at times and he was glad to offer Niall one.The only thing he was scared about was falling in love with the blonde. It seemed like a huge possibility and Harry didn't know whether he'd be able to handle that or not. Obviously, Niall was the perfect person to give your heart to but he was also his employer's lover and according to The Sun, Jamie was even planning on proposing to Niall soon. Harry shook his head, letting his thoughts out before they became a bit too complicated for him to handle. 

"Where are we going to go?" Niall asked, emerging from the bathrooms with his hands filled with stuff ranging from deodorant to tooth paste. He quickly dumped them all in the bag and turned around to stare at Harry, feeling a strong tug at his heart that caused him to lean towards the older man's lips. Niall brushed his lips against Harry, smiling into the kiss when the brunette grabbed him by the hips and pulled him closer, titling them on the bed so the blonde was hovering on top of Harry. 

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asked, breaking away from the kiss and letting his forehead touch Niall's. Their breaths mixed together, making the curly brunette smile. 

"Anywhere but can I have a moment alone? I need to talk to Louis." Niall smiled, pecking Harry's pecks when the older man got ready to get up with a pout. It was a cute sight to see, Harry Styles pouting like a baby duckling and Niall was tempted to just kiss him forever but he resisted. He watched Harry leave the room and reached for his mobile phone.

There was so much he had on his mind and a part of him was worried that this was the shittiest decision he could come up with

There was so much he had on his mind and a part of him was worried that this was the shittiest decision he could come up with. Niall hadn't actually thought of running away, what he was planning on doing with Harry wasn't running away but rather just a small break and maybe he should've done it alone, but he felt like he needed Harry there.