Chapter 15

"Let's play strip poker." Niall asked suddenly, limping a bit in his steps as he got the deck of cards out, having stuffed it in his bag at the last moment. The blonde looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow, waiting for a sort of response to come from the brunette. 

"Well I do enjoy seeing you naked." Harry smirked, reaching a hand out to bring the blonde closer to his body. He smiled when Niall giggled cutely, leaning over to kiss the blonde's thin lips gently. They had been enjoying their time together by a lots of cuddling and mind blowing sex. Harry was certain that he had already corrupted Niall a bit too much already, considering they had been away from the entire ruckus for a week now. 

"Let me shuffle the cards baby." Niall whispered, smiling when Harry reached a hand out to touch his cheek softly before putting it back with a small nod. The blonde quickly got to work, having searched the rules of strip poker before hand.All he really wanted was another night of passionate love making but strip poker sounded like so much fun. Niall quickly distributed the card between the two of them, five each and sat right next to Harry, titling his body a bit to the other side so the brunette wouldn't be able to see his cards. 

...

Niall had lost his socks, his jacket and even his pants just fifteen minutes into the game. The blonde was embarrassed to say the least, considering the only article of clothing Harry had gotten rid of was his shirt, leaving him in just a simple black tank top with his bandanna falling a bit down his forehead. 

"This is shit. You're cheating." The blonde whined, putting his cards on the floor with a huff before reaching out to adjust Harry's bandanna with a soft smile. 

"I'm not cheating babe. You're just terrible at poker." The curly brunette took a told of Niall's waist, throwing his cards to the side as he adjusted the blonde on his lap, making sure Niall was comfortable before tangling his hands in the soft bleached blonde hair. A few of Niall's brown roots were coming into sight and Harry liked it. He wanted to see how Niall would look if he went completely brunette but he was certain that the blonde was going to get them dyed again.

"I'm not terrible at poker." Niall pouted, enjoying the way Harry's large hands were playing with his hair. His eyes widened when Harry's hands moved away from his hair and started rubbing up and down his neck before reaching a thumb out to rub against the blonde's lips. Niall parted his lips in response, allowing Harry to enter a small part of his thumb in and Niall smiled, closing his lips playfully and nibbling on the thumb. 

"Bloody hell." Harry growled, quickly grabbing Niall by the hips and standing up from the floor. He brought the blonde towards the bed, putting Niall carefully on it before getting on top of him and his hand slid up the blonde's boxers, until they could feel the throbbing length. 

"Harry, I'm sore." Niall whined, desperately wanting to pull the brunette closer to his body but his ass was hurting. They had been at it for the past few days and it was taking a toll on him. Not that he didn't want to have sex with Harry because honestly, sleeping with Harry was the best thing that had happened to him. After music, of course but it was a tough competition. 

"Oops." Harry mumbled, leaning down to gently peck the blonde's jaw before slumping down on the empty side next to him. 

"Hey, have you told your mother about your whereabouts?" Niall asked suddenly, entwining his fingers with Harry's and giving it a soft kiss. He brought his other hand towards the cross necklace that was dangling down his chest, smiling at the feel of it. Somehow, it made him feel so much closer to Harry and Niall knew that he wasn't going to take it off anytime soon. 

"No. I texted Gemma though." Harry smiled, rubbing the pad of his thumb along Niall's soft knuckles. 

"I want to meet them. I bet they're really amazing people."