Chapter 13

"We need food." Niall giggled the moment they entered the cheap looking motel. It had taken them at least three hours of just driving around like crazy people to finally find the perfect place they were looking for. Something that was cheap and hygienic. The blonde sighed, letting his eyes trail over Harry's body. The older man had a bandanna wrapped around his forehead, his green eyes were taking in the nice queen sized bed and the fluffy pillows. Niall could feel his heart beat accelerating when those emerald green eyes turned to look directly at him. 

"Too bad we can't order room service." The brunette chuckled, reaching over to the blonde and lifting him by the hip. He laughed at the girly squeak that left Niall's mouth as the blonde wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck. Harry pressed their foreheads together, parting his lips before letting his body fall on the bed, over Niall's. He placed his hands on either side of the blonde, being careful enough to not hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. Harry trailed his lips down the blonde's forehead, and kissing the button nose and them proceeded to do the same to Niall's thin lips. 

"God you're gorgeous." Harry whispered, entwining their fingers together over the top of Niall's head as their lips moved effortlessly together. 

"You know what will make me look more gorgeous?" Niall laughed, putting a hand on Harry's well built chest, pushing the older man to the side. He was really hungry and riding on a bike for hours really does take a toll on you. He quickly pecked the brunette's cheeks, loving the way Harry smiled before staring at the ground. 

Niall was so far pleased with his decision

Niall was so far pleased with his decision. He had turned his cell phone off, promising himself to keep it away for as long as he could. He really wanted to just enjoy this mini vacation he was on with Harry. They had been kissing and touching each other a lot but none of them had made a single move to put a label on the relationship and even though, that really did relax Niall, he still wished they would talk more about these things. 

"What would?" Harry asked, running a hand through his curls. He brushed them to the side after ruffling them up. 

"Food

"Food." The blonde squealed, grabbing the keys of Harry's bike from the small table. It was a simple room. Just a bed and two small couches, they had a small wooden table in the center and it was filled with a few magazines. Niall liked how the walls were just a light pink color, nothing too bright and extreme. It was a beautiful room and well maintained. He was shocked that they had gotten such a great room at a very cheap price.