Jenna

I could feel Ashton still staring at me through the mirror. He was probably watching my every move, just to make sure I didn't mess up.

I finished the last section within several minutes because he kept telling me funny experiences that he's had. I was truly enjoying my experience with him. He didn't even make it seem like he was a celebrity. He sounded like an everyday man that didn't go around the world touring with his band.

I wasn't going to lie, I was pretty flabbergasted that I was cutting a celebrities hair.

I finished blow drying his hair and I felt pretty happy with my work. It wasn't going to get in his face as much anymore, which he'll probably enjoy.

I turned the blow-dryer off and set it on the counter before standing in front of him in the mirror. I put my finger on my chin and thought about what I could do with his newly-cut hair.

He stared up at me while his big and gorgeous eyes almost sparkled in the lighting.

I wanted to practically melt on the floor.

I pushed some pieces to the side and looked at it again. It was already wavy from the blow-drying, so I couldn't do anymore waves.

I nodded slightly before stepping away from the mirror and took the cape off of his shoulders.

He stood up and looked in the mirror with a nod.

"It looks a lot better. Thank you so much." He said while giving me a smile. The dimples in his cheeks were very noticeable as I took in the details of his god-like features.

"Yeah, no problem." I replied while walking over to the desk. He was right behind me as I approached the register.

"That'll be $20." I said with a smile.

He pulled out his wallet and put the bill on the counter. I put the money in the register just as I heard a few laughs from the back room. Rhonda and Naomi must have returned.

"I know we just met and stuff," He started before scratching the back of his neck. "But would you want to go get a coffee with me?" He asked sheepishly.

My heart was pounding as I was at a loss for words.

YES YES YES YES YES.

"Yeah. Sure." I replied while giving him a smile. "Just give me second to put my apron away."

He nodded as I put my shears in the cleaner and walked into the back room.

"I'm taking my break now." I told my co-workers as I untied my apron.

"Isn't it kinda early?" Rhonda asked me while setting her coffee down.

I shrugged before fixing my hair in the mirror quickly and telling them goodbye. I went out back into the salon area as Ashton stood there, looking around. His eyes settled on me as he smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"You look different without your zebra-print apron." He chuckled before we went out the door.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked curiously.

"Y-yeah. I mean, you look nice."

I smiled to myself as we walked along the sidewalk.

"I like your shirt," I brought up before he looked at me.

"Thank you. I like your... boots?" It came out as more of a question.

"Thank you. They give me a tiny bit more heel so I can reach the top shelf." I rambled as I kicked a rock.