Q&A

Welcome to the Q&A, where your questions/comments will be viewed and answered by the characters of Hairdresser.

The first set of questions we have are for Jenna.

Q: "Kill Jacyee already. Idk maybe drop a big arse rock on her head while she's asleep or something." - darcy0000

A: Ha! If only I could actually drop it on her before she realizes that Ashton isn't within arms distance. It seems like she's always hung all over him, so maybe the sleeping idea will work...

Q: "Ash does love you just don't give up... not yet." - lunacalderon7503

A: It's really hard to try and believe that. Sorry, but things aren't looking up in that sort of way. Maybe it's for the best that I've realized it now.

The next set of questions are for Ashton

Q: "Why are you listening to management? Just tell them to fuck off and be with Jenna." - darcy0000

A: I have to listen to them, they're holding my entire career above my head with this stupid publicity stunt. Stupid, I know. You have no idea how much I just want to say screw it and tell Jenna the entire situation, I really do, but I just can't right now.

Q: "Let Jenna blow off some steam for now just try NOT to piss her off Ash." - lunacalderon7503

A: I know she's really mad at me, but I would be too. It basically looks like I rejected her and used her, but that's not at all what I'm doing. I really do like her and I wish everything could be different. I'm leaving her alone for now so that she doesn't end up getting too pissed off. I'm trying to make things better, but it's starting to look like fate isn't on my side.

These next questions are for Luke

Q: "Since when did you start liking Jenna?" - darcy0000

A: Honestly, the first time I saw her, I felt something for her. I've talked to her a few times before now and just being around her now make me fall for her harder. I don't know. There's just something about that girl...

Q: "Don't go down this road Luke. All it leads to is heartbreak." - lunacalderon7503

A: I never wanted for anyone to get hurt, but I just want to show Jenna what it's like to be loved, especially after her past relationship with her ex. At this point, I don't think I'll be the one who ends up heartbroken.

These are Calum's questions

Q: "Did you think it was a right thing to tell Ash about Luke liking Jenna?" - darcy0000

A: At this point, yes. He deserves to know, especially now that he's all caught up in Jaycee drama. I'm just watching out for him, but I don't really see Luke as a threat. I don't think he'd make a move on Jenna, especially since he knows that Ashton likes her. But if he does, I'm not thinking it'll last long, the guilt will eat Luke alive.

Q: "You did the right thing. Just from now on try to stay out of that love triangle, for your own sake,"- lunacalderon7503

A: Oh trust me, I will. Jenna is cute and all, but I see her more as a best friend than anything. Besides, I'm not really looking for anyone right now.

Now the questions everyone has been waiting for, Michael's.

Q: "WILL YOU HAVE MY CHILDREN?"- DLStyles5

A: Whoa now, calm down there, buddy. I think we should at least go out on a date before we go and make babies. ;)

Q: "I LOVE YOU AHHH. WHY YOU SO ADORABLE?" - darcy0000

A: I LOVE YOU TOO! But the real question is: Why are YOU so adorable?

And last and certainly least, Jaycee

Q: "GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE!!!!! JUST GOOOOOO!" - DLStyles5

A: 'Scuse me? Sorry, hun. I'm not leaving for a while.

Q: "I can sorta understand your need for money but still can't you see you're ruining Ash's and Jenna's relationship? Just go away. Tell management you won't do it." - darcy0000

A: Trust me, honey. If I could that stupid management team to stuff it, I would. It's just a little but more twisted, but I'm sure someone will end up telling you about that later. I plan on leaving just as soon as my stupid contract is up, which is in a few months or possibly even sooner.

Q: "I understand you need the money, but at least be nice to Jenna please... I'm asking nicely." - lunacalderon7503

A: Honestly, I have to make this whole "relationship" thing realistic, so I can't really do that. People need to believe that Ashton and I are a thing. The faster the media believes that, the faster this is all over. And also, I don't think Jenna really likes me and I'm not going to try and be friends with someone who doesn't like me.

Thanks for the questions guys! I'll probably do another one of these toward the end of the book, which probably isn't anytime soon. Until next time!!

Love you guys lots! ♥