Jenna

So everything's kinda back to normal. I still get butterflies each time my phone goes off and I also act kind of like a bitch when I text.

I will admit, when Ashton first texted me today I was not expecting an apology. I knew he wouldn't remember a thing, so I thought he'd just try and carry on normally. So me being me, I just went along with it even thought I was quite annoyed.

I kept furiously typing many responses like "It's a bit late bud" and "leave me the fuck alone" but then I could practically hear him saying the words in the text, which got to me. So I accepted the apology and now I'm here, packing things into suitcases and trying not to pull all of my hair out.

I'm getting on a plane to Philadelphia in 24 hours and half of my belongings are packed and I've yet to say goodbye to my parents.

I've got almost half my closet and drawers packed into one and a half suit cases and I put my shoes in the second suitcase with the other half of my clothes. My last suitcase is my hair products, hygiene essentials, chargers,  my laptop, and my small travel pillow and my blanket.

At least that's how I'm going to attempt to pack. I've got most of my clothes in there, but I'm kinda worried about fitting my shoes AND clothes in the second one.

Ashton: how's it going with the packing

Me: Oh my god it's horrible.

Ashton: Well its okay because we can go shopping and get you more clothes if you can't bring them all :))))

Ashton: or we'll just get you another suitcase.

Me: shopping would be lit

Ashton: Your right

Me: *You're

Ashton: aAhHg

Ashton: I h8 u

Me: No you don't

Ashton: You almost done packing?

Me: uh

Me: No

Ashton: Ha. I'm the same way don't worry.

Ashton: Can't wait to see you tomorrow :))))

Me: Me too!!!! I miss you guys

As I shoved my last pair of pajama pants into the suitcase, I knew that I had done something right. I'd managed to get pajamas, underwear, and shoes into one suitcase.

Now that takes skill.

Me: 2/3 done :)))

Ashton: So proud

Ashton: what's the third have in it?

Me: Its my smallest case and it's gonna have my electronics, chargers, hygiene essentials, etc in it.

Ashton: Damn girl. You got this.

Me: hell yeah I do.

I placed my laptop charger neatly in the case before taking a look around my room. It looked kinda empty.

I shrugged before lugging all three cases out toward my door. I'd keep them there until tomorrow when I leave for the airport.

But for now, I need to go discuss this with my parents.

*******

"So you're just leaving?" My mom gasped.