Ashton

Ashton what are you doing?

My conscious was literally screaming at me at this point. I kept glancing at Jenna from time to time, trying desperately not to stare.

But it was also like trying to cut off sugar from your diet; nearly impossible.

I could tell that Jenna had a lot of passion for what she does, and I respect that a lot. Quite frankly, it makes me even more attracted to her.

But what about Liv?

Olivia Grant, a twenty-one year old born-into-the-business actress from Hollywood. We'd met at a party, which wasn't really a big deal until pictures of us got around.

And management went nuts.

They were all over it; two completely different people falling madly in love after meeting at an A-List party. The entire situation sounded like a freaking book by John Green.

I didn't want a cheesey teen-fiction based life, and I still don't. That's just not me.

But I signed that damn contract. That stupid contract that would eventually get me into a mess like this.

Sure, Liv is pretty, but she's so mean. She was born into wealth and has never once thought about anyone else but herself. And, she tried to get me to wear a pink scarf one time.

"So maybe take more off the sides and leave it longer on the top?" Jenna asked after she'd got done shampooing and conditioning and shit. We'd made it back to her station, and I hadn't even noticed.

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess. Honestly, just do what you want."

She gave me a nod and began combing my hair.

If Liv finds out, you're literally going to get your dick cut off! Stop thinking like this about Jenna!

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door jangled in the background and in came Calum, looking frantically around the room until his eyes fell on me.

"Ashton," he ran over, looking back at the door just as he reached Jenna and I.

"What's wrong Calum? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"She's here."

I narrowed my eyes and raised my eyebrow, having no flipping idea.

"Who?"

"Liv." He said while turning around once more, "She's here."

Panic settled into my stomach and I looked at Jenna frantically through the mirror. I was really hoping that my eyes would do the talking for me, but her blue orbs just stared back at me in confusion.

"Okay so I'm going to have to explain this really fast, but Liv is my-" I managed to get my arms out from under the cape to do quotation marks. "'Girlfriend.'"

It was now Jenna's turn to raise her eyebrow in confusion.

"In 2012, I signed a contract and-"

"Ashy-poo!" A higher-pitched voice sounded from the entrance. Behind Liv was Luke and Michael, looking at me with apologetic eyes as Liv made her way over to me.

As she got closer I could smell her perfume, probably Chanel or something, and I wanted to gag. Out of nerves or disgust from the smell, I don't really know. I could also see that she was wearing a Gucci shirt, skinny jeans and her white Yeezy's.