Ashton

"Luke. Luke! LUKE! LUCAS!"

I sat up with my eyes still shut and turned toward the voice. "Luke left an hour ago. Can it before I cram your foot down your throat, Calum."

Calum rolled his eyes at my threat as he turned to look at me at my best, AKA my pajamas and bed head.

"Well good morning sunshine! Aren't you just a happy camper this morning."

Oh trust me, I'm the happiest!

"You look like you've just been hit by a bus," he tells me before hoisting himself onto the counter to sit on. "What's up?"

"As much as I appreciate the sweet compliment, I'm going to have to pass on the whole 'therapy sesh' thing today."

"Dude seriously, what is wrong?"

I sighed out of complete and utter annoyance. I'd rather be sleeping right now.

"I don't know! I'm- I'm just so irritated all the time and I don't know why."

Calum says, "Yeah, we know."

It was my turn to roll my eyes but I stayed silent. Something just feels like it's missing, like a missing piece of the puzzle.

It's like when you were smaller and you lost your favorite toy. Or when you lost your mum in the super market. There's just a feeling of uncertainty and emptiness that nothing seems to fill.

"You don't get it. Can you guys just, I don't know, maybe back off a bit? Clubbing doesn't solve my problems."

"But it solves mine." He deadpanned back at me. Calum has been a bit dry these past couple of weeks, its like he's having a hard time me.

"On the brightside, we're in Toronto, then to New York tomorrow. Keep your head up."

I watched as Calum walked away, making sure I got his point.

Maybe this is my problem; moving around all the time. No time to settle down.

No time to do anything anymore.
As soon as i managed to get comfortable, I heard Luke come stumbling into the small kitchen on the bus.

"God, can you be any louder? Fucktard."

Aaaand there's Michael.

"Hey now, I could've just left you here instead of taking you with me."

"I wanted to stay here! But no, little Lukey Pukey can't go anywhere alone because he's a little pussy."

I snickered quietly to myself before poking my head out of thr curtain. Both heads turned toward me mid-argument.

"Can you both shut the fuck up? Some people would really enjoy some damn sleep on this bus."

Michael blinked at me and Luke's face contorted into a look of fake-hurt and disappointment.

I put my head back in the bunk and aggressively shut the curtain, not wanting to hear another useless thing fly out of one of their mouths. "God, he's been such a douche lately."

"Tell me about it." Luke agreed with Michael, dismissing the fact that I could hear them.

"You do realize I can hear you, right?" I hollered, closing my eyes.

"That's the point,"

I said nothing back, instead I lay there silently, slowly wishing a never-ending sleep would take over my body. It seems sleep was all that was peaceful to me, that and the little alone time I did get. I run off before shows and spend sometime to myself, usually just meandering around the venue until showtime.