Ashton

While walking away from Jenna, something in my stomach did a little bit of a flip. I feel like I've known her forever, but we just met.

It was pretty comforting that she didn't treat me like I was a superstar, but like a normal human. It was refreshing not being screamed at, although I love all of my fans very, very much.

"She seems nice," Calum commented while we all crammed into the small rental car management provided us with. Thank god he can actually drive.

"Yeah, and she's pretty," Michael ogled while putting his seatbelt on. The comment made me kind of uneasy because he was right, she was beautiful. It makes me feel a bit jealous because I've already mentally called dibs.

"Hey now Mike, chill out. Ashton's got first dibs and we need to keep the bro-code." Luke told Michael with seriousness laced in his voice. Luke was always one to keep the loyalty a huge part of our brotherhood. I mentally thanked him while I buckled up and Calum pulled out of the smaller parking lot.

"Do you guys realize that we have three days... of FREEDOM?!" Michael yelled the last part in excitement.

"Let's get blasted!" Calum yelled in response, chuckling lightly afterward while Luke stared ahead, slightly annoyed. The poor little fetus just isn't old enough yet, in fact, none of them were but they still managed to go clubbing and bum drinks off of me in America.

It's great being the oldest.

"So is Pam actually done?" Luke asked after a short silence over took the car. Pam was our hairdresser that is now leaving due to having a baby. I guess childbirth is more important than our hair.

"Yup. Now we have to find another hairdresser before things get bad." I told him while looking out at the rolling fields.

"Why do we have to find one? Why can't this be management's issue?" Michael complained with a long sigh following.

"They are helping, but our input it kind of important. It's just that it'd be better for us to find someone we like and have them approve than the other way around." Calum explained to them while driving like an old lady. He'd just gotten his license and he is taking it very seriously.

"Calum, you drive like a damn elderly." Michael laughed from the backseat, causing Calum to raise his eyebrows.

"Do you want to get your ass up here and drive us back to the hotel?"

The whole care was silent until Luke and I started snickering. It seemed like Michael was trying to pick a fight with everyone today.

"That's what I thought," Calum sassed back toward the seat before taking his eyes off the mirror and back onto the road. Michael rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

After a little bit more chatting about what we were gonna do on our break, we finally reached the hotel. We climbed out and made our way into the lobby peacefully. There's no paparazzi in this small town and it's refreshing.

We all got into the elevator and Calum refreshed our memories of what the plan was. We're all going to a bar that we passed on the way here and then I'm going to order them all drinks, they're going to drink while I stay sober and drive back. Calum and I both have our licenses but I rarely ever drive.

"Ash, you sure you don't want to have a few? We can call an Uber or something to come pick us up,"

I decided a few days ago that during this break, I was going to stay completely sober and enjoy life without drinking. "Nah, it's alright."