Jenna

[LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING IT'LL MAKE THINGS BETTER]

The concert was a blast, seeing all of the fans from backstage was truly amazing.

The crew had eventually packed up and left and I was now back at the bus, tying my hair up and getting ready to go to bed. Ashton had made really small talk with me earlier and my heart twisted at every word he said.

Not only was I embarrassed, but I also felt left down.

As I changed into my pajamas, my mind raced and I wondered how the rest of this is going to go.

I collected my clothes on the floor and made my way to my bunk, trying not to trip over the shoes strewn about on the floor. My heart stopped as my eyes landed on a pair of sparkly stilettos laying directly below Ashton's bunk.

I walked past it and toward mine and aggressively opened the curtain and climbing inside before shutting the curtain with as much force as when I opened it.

I unlocked my phone and went through social media, an attempt to calm my anger and annoyance.

5SOS_DAILY: Ashton out with Mystery girl today in Bristow! *image*

5SOS_DAILY: Apparently the girl Ashton is hanging around with's name is Jaycee Watson?¿

5SOS_DAILY: Really hoping this isn't another one of Modest's stunts :((

I furrowed my eyebrows at the last tweet and stared at it for a while.

Stunt? What's that supposed to mean?

I locked my phone after I decided that I'd better get to sleep. We'll be on our way to Nashville at about 6 am tomorrow and I want to be well rested to go sight-seeing.

As exhausted as I was, sleep would NOT come to me.

I huffed and snuggled further into the duvet, trying to escape the crisp air caused by the air conditioner in the next room. I shut my eyes and sighed before deciding to get up. There's no way I'm actually going to be able to sleep.

I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed before peeling back the curtain. It was completely silent, other than the soft snores that came from the bunk beside mine, which was Calum's.

I made my way to the kitchen silently, trying not to wake anyone up. As I opened the fridge, I thought I heard a curtain being pulled back, but it was silent. I shrugged off the creepy noise and went back to getting a drink.

I took out the orange juice and poured it into a glass before turning to put the jug back, when I found Luke leaning in the doorway with a smirk.

Putting my hand on my heart, I took a deep breath.

"God, Luke. You scared the shit out of me."

He chuckled and stood up straight, showing off his height. "That's what I was going for,"

I rolled my eyes as I put the jug back and spun around to face him.

"What're you doing up?" He asked me as I took a sip of the drink in my hand.

"Can't sleep. How about you?"

He breathed in deeply before shrugging and blinking slowly.

"Thinking too much,"

Me too, Luke. Me too.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asked as he stood next to me and leaned against the counter.

I sighed before looking down at my shoes and suddenly finding the tiles on the floor very interesting. I could feel his gaze on me, but refused to meet it.