Ashton

The interview went really fast, much to my benefit. We talked about the usual things in an interview; life on tour, relationship status, and what we look forward to doing in the future.

The guys and I were tired from traveling and we all just wanted to go back to the bus and nap.

As we all made our way to the van, we signed things and took pictures from the fans outside the building we were previously in. They all waited there patiently- or at least I think patiently- for us to come back out and sign and take pictures.

The fans were very energetic and loud, as per usual. It didn't surprise me but sometimes it gets a little too intense. Luckily, this wasn't one of those times.

"I love them." Michael said quietly as he leaned back into the seat.

"Me too." I agreed.

"Make that three." Luke spoke up while Calum nodded.

"Four."

"They just- they're so nice and lovable and I wish I could hug them all." I say while Michael nods his head beside me.

As Michael and I continued our chat, my phone buzzed in my hand, causing me to tear my attention away from the talk we were having.

Jenna: DUDE THEY'RE HAVING A SALE

Jenna: JESUS HAS SPOKEN

Jenna: Oh crap I forgot about the interview

Jenna: WELL NOW YOU'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO READ WHEN YOU GET OUT!!

Jenna: Unless of course you're busy reading explicit fan fiction

Jenna: You strike me as that type of person

"Wait, you read fan fiction?" Luke asked from behind me.

"No I-"

"Whoa, Ashton reads what?" Michael asked with raised eyebrows.

"No, Je-"

"Ashton reads fan fiction?" Calum joined in.

"No! I don't read fucking fan fiction! Jenna was just kidding and Luke decided to look at my phone at the wrong time." I explained.

"Oh. Well that's... less scarring. Nice use of alliteration, by the way." Michael praised as he returned his attention back to his phone.

"I read a fan fiction one time." Calum admitted as we all looked at him.

"And how was it?" Luke asked in pure curiosity.

"Well, it was kind of interesting up until they started writing smut scenes and then I stopped reading the book and deleted the app."

I laughed at him as he shuddered dramatically.

Me: I don't read fan fiction.

Jenna: That's what a person who reads fan fiction about themselves would say.

Me: Debating on whether I should block your # or not

Jenna: You won't and you know it.

Me: You're right.

Jenna: I know I am. I'm always right, Ash